Reviews for Taken
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Finally you managed to spell kofis name right
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Koffy? Koffy? It's kofi
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
damn! Perfect allegorically take up till this point. Spell check on the reviews is terrible. And also I wish you revived eddie chris Nancy and owen. That would be amazing. Btw how is stu hart not the leader of cananada?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
How coil you portray kurt angle as a bad person?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
How can you not like kurt angle? He's the best!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Wow... Your portrayal of rey mysterio is unflattering and mean
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Hey! Ugh you made angle so creepy.
JennyLovesYou chapter 21 . 10/13/2010
I really liked this story. it was different then other ones that i read. anyways good job jennifer
Angel chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
I read this a long time ago and fell in love with everything about it. It was a surprise to know there are more new chapters, amazing like the first. This is honestly the best story I read ever! Nice idea and you write it with exelence, could see everything with your details! I'm more of a lurker but I had to step up and say this, thank Yo dcfanatic because she pointed the link of this for me. Srry my english is a tad off now I'm reading more of your storys
H-Choco-b0t chapter 21 . 7/4/2010
Loved it!
MonkeysUncle chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
What! Finished again?

Why the sudden lost of interest?

I will still wait for the day you come back to this story, knowing that you ended it the way you didn't want to :}
TakerTakeMe chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
Yay for a happy ending! After reading the chapter before this one, I was pretty sure something bad was going to happen. I thought they'd send her back in a heartbeat. I'm glad I was wrong. The way Edge was acting gave me hope and then when Stephanie got home and Chris confirmed that she had permission to stay, I couldn't stop smiling.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story and I may be a little late with this but I hope you get your 100 reviews!

TakerTakeMe chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
This does not look good for Stephanie. All that planning she did, and Chris was the one to deny her. That just sucks for her. But maybe there's a reason for that. I must go on to the next chapter!

dodjet chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
Aw, I loved it. I'm sad that it's over ;-( but it ended so great. Thank you Nani (no duct tape necessary now lol). This will remain one of my all-time favorite fics. Everything about it has been perfect. And I'm sure I'll be re-reading some more (because the 20 or 30 times I've already read it just isn't enough) ;-)
TakerTakeMe chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
Mickie James, warrior? I can see that. Is Melina psychic or something? Or does she just pretend to know, because I can see myself believing her.

I'm so anxious to see whether the Council decides to let Stephanie say. I'm not so silly to think that they'll make the decision based on the love that Chris and Stephanie have for each other instead of what's good for Canada. I really hope they let her stay though. I think Shane could be a good guy without that bastard (Hunter) around.

Only time will tell, so off I go to read the next chapter!