Reviews for Taken
JennyLovesYou chapter 21 . 10/13/2010
I really liked this story. it was different then other ones that i read. anyways good job jennifer
Angel chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
I read this a long time ago and fell in love with everything about it. It was a surprise to know there are more new chapters, amazing like the first. This is honestly the best story I read ever! Nice idea and you write it with exelence, could see everything with your details! I'm more of a lurker but I had to step up and say this, thank Yo dcfanatic because she pointed the link of this for me. Srry my english is a tad off now I'm reading more of your storys
H-Choco-b0t chapter 21 . 7/4/2010
Loved it!
MonkeysUncle chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
What! Finished again?

Why the sudden lost of interest?

I will still wait for the day you come back to this story, knowing that you ended it the way you didn't want to :}
TakerTakeMe chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
Yay for a happy ending! After reading the chapter before this one, I was pretty sure something bad was going to happen. I thought they'd send her back in a heartbeat. I'm glad I was wrong. The way Edge was acting gave me hope and then when Stephanie got home and Chris confirmed that she had permission to stay, I couldn't stop smiling.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story and I may be a little late with this but I hope you get your 100 reviews!

TakerTakeMe chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
This does not look good for Stephanie. All that planning she did, and Chris was the one to deny her. That just sucks for her. But maybe there's a reason for that. I must go on to the next chapter!

dodjet chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
Aw, I loved it. I'm sad that it's over ;-( but it ended so great. Thank you Nani (no duct tape necessary now lol). This will remain one of my all-time favorite fics. Everything about it has been perfect. And I'm sure I'll be re-reading some more (because the 20 or 30 times I've already read it just isn't enough) ;-)
TakerTakeMe chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
Mickie James, warrior? I can see that. Is Melina psychic or something? Or does she just pretend to know, because I can see myself believing her.

I'm so anxious to see whether the Council decides to let Stephanie say. I'm not so silly to think that they'll make the decision based on the love that Chris and Stephanie have for each other instead of what's good for Canada. I really hope they let her stay though. I think Shane could be a good guy without that bastard (Hunter) around.

Only time will tell, so off I go to read the next chapter!

DarkZoul chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
I think I have told you enough times how much I love this story. You write beautifuly not only for one who's language is not English but for anyone lol. Then this story is all kinds of epic, the time period, the plot, it's all perfect!

I'm sad this is over but I'm glad you gave us those few extra chapters.

Knew they were going to fix their little missunderstanding, it's clear they love each other so I'm really glad.

I also liked Edge and Lita! He kind of asked her to move in with him, makes me want to read something with them lol I also liked that Lita hinted that Chris was into Steph since the beggining! It makes happy for some reason.

Chris is sweet, I love him and poor him wonders if Steph wants him the same way he wants her, aw

of course she does! Good thing that she's staying in Canada and that they are good with each other
TakerTakeMe chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
I didn't even consider the fact that she might not be allowed to stay in Canada with him. That didn't cross my mind once; now it's all I can worry about. What if they decide to just stick with the original plan of keeping Shane and sending her back to the Kingdom... What would become of Chris and Stephanie then? My memory is a little shady but they're married, right? That should count for something...

I had no idea I was so behind in this story. The last time I read and reviewed, the story was ending! Oh well, I have some catching up to do lol!

DarkZoul chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
First thing I thought when finishing this chapter was poor them. Poor Stephanie because she is really afaid of the council sending her to the castle, she was trying to help and talking to Shane makes sense. Now if she would have talked about it with Chris first the things would have gone smoother. I think he didn't like her showing up there because he wasn't expecting her, still, denying her request so quickly must have stung for her.

Poor Chris because he has to be thinking that she doesn't want to be there when it's all she really wants, I bet he doesn't want to bold her down and at the same time he wishes her to stay, but he needs her to want to stay. They need to talk to resolve this.

More soon please?
dodjet chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
Aw, poor Chris and Steph ;-( Now they're in the middle of a misunderstanding - Steph can't understand why Chris won't consider letting her see Shane and Chris thinks now that Steph doesn't want to stay there with him. Now I am wondering where this is headed. They HAVE to stay together - you do understand Kyara and I will be very upset if they don't , don't you Nani? ;-) Loved the update though since I'm a HUGE fan of angst and this chapter was full of it. Can't wait to see how they straighten this out!
MonkeysUncle chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
Ahh!

Awesome update!~

I can't wait for more, this story is like crack to me
DarkZoul chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
Yay for another update!

Good to see Mickie is back with her vibrant personality and Melina with her mysterious ways! I almost forgot Maria went off with Punk. I think the Council should let her stay, there's no way those two can be apart, it would not be fair.

Their interaction here is so sweet, he is worrie for her well being and that shows he really cares! You don't know how happy that makes me, I mean I could picture them in front of that door, holding each other and then going to bed together just to lay there.

Chris is right, she will forever be his, matter where she goes. Not that it matter because she is not going anywhere, is she?
dodjet chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
Yay! Another update :-) Loved, loved, LOVED it. BUT I didn't love that we still don't know the council's decision ;-( They just have to let Stephanie stay with Chris. I love his tenderness with her, shows how much he really loves her and that it's not just physical need he has for her. It was refreshing to "see" Mickie and Melina again. Mickie apparently has a little crush on Chris from the way she talks about him (can't blame her) ;-) Really looking forward to that decision and what happens IF it doesn't go there way!