Reviews for Foolish Hearts
Pocky Whore chapter 19 . 2/14
So this story has been on my favorites list for a while and I have read it a couple of times. It's been a while since I have read it and the details were fuzzy so I decided to revisit it again. It's 1am and I'm reading chapter 19 fricken CRYING my eyes out. I've read this multiple times and you've still managed to make me cry. That doesn't happen very often. Seriously though, this chapter is beautiful and painful and sad and everything that it should be. I actually stopped reading a couple times for a few minutes to try and collect myself, but by the end of this chapter I had tears streaming down my face and a runny nose. Not only is the story/plot so sad and amazing, your writing style is as well. You write so beautifully and descriptively that I am blown away. You have a way with words my friend. Your pacing, word choice, and use of repetition is so perfect. I enjoyed every word. Every sentence. I had to stop and review this chapter before I finished with this round of re-reading. I am so sorry I have not revy before even though I have addored this story for a long time. This chapter though, it's a peice of work. I can't wait to come back to this story over and over again.
Moonlime chapter 32 . 10/11/2017
awww this was so sweet! i cried so many times when naruto had to be forced to go through that
rino-oo chapter 32 . 9/7/2017
This is the most story i have ever read ! Enjoy it a lot even have a strong feelings towards characters like part of my life so in love with the plot !
Chidori95 chapter 20 . 6/3/2017
No you can't kill sasuke you just can't Oh God How could this happen *Sob*
Brenda992 chapter 32 . 12/27/2016
I've love it. Wonderful .
Brenda992 chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
Like Naruto once said " There's no Naruto without Sasuke and no Sasuke without Naruto ". And that's my nindo , dattebayo !
Brenda992 chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Maybe I'm a masochist but , I love it .
Brenda992 chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
Whoah !
Brenda992 chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I'm surprise that Kyuubi had not already start healing him . Why is that ?
Bursgrogash chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
That most certainly was a bumpy ride! one I greatly enjoyed. I don't normally read pairings of Naru/Sasu, but this story got me hooked very quickly. Glad I decided to see it through.
Seyuki Arkane chapter 32 . 10/23/2016
Thank to the two of you for this story, I like it a lot, and I love the personality of Sasuke, with his "little problem" of power control. Thank a lot again !
See ya,
Seyu'
Bommie chapter 32 . 6/30/2016
This fic made my day an emotional rollercoaster. I had to try and not to screech in public while reading it (or squeal). It made me stare forlornly at nothingness as the angst kick in while I was at starbucks. The NaruSasu made me sceptical but open to it (I'm a SasuNaru tradionalist forgive me) because of the epic character development. The character development of the two in this fic has got to be one of the best I've seen. Thanks for this awesome story, authors!
AiMila chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
u dont mess with a Kitsune's raven...thats just asking for trouble love
Chriscro165 chapter 32 . 6/13/2015
I had such an emotional roller coaster happening inside me while I read this story Bravo.
GrammarError lol chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Chapter 6 Paragraph 7 Barely*

There's one more of the same error at one of the earlier chapters but I forgot where.

Awesome plot so far!