Reviews for Foolish Hearts
Brenda992 chapter 32 . 12/27/2016
I've love it. Wonderful .
Brenda992 chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
Like Naruto once said " There's no Naruto without Sasuke and no Sasuke without Naruto ". And that's my nindo , dattebayo !
Brenda992 chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Maybe I'm a masochist but , I love it .
Brenda992 chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
Whoah !
Brenda992 chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I'm surprise that Kyuubi had not already start healing him . Why is that ?
Bursgrogash chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
That most certainly was a bumpy ride! one I greatly enjoyed. I don't normally read pairings of Naru/Sasu, but this story got me hooked very quickly. Glad I decided to see it through.
Seyuki Arkane chapter 32 . 10/23/2016
Thank to the two of you for this story, I like it a lot, and I love the personality of Sasuke, with his "little problem" of power control. Thank a lot again !
See ya,
Seyu'
Bommie chapter 32 . 6/30/2016
This fic made my day an emotional rollercoaster. I had to try and not to screech in public while reading it (or squeal). It made me stare forlornly at nothingness as the angst kick in while I was at starbucks. The NaruSasu made me sceptical but open to it (I'm a SasuNaru tradionalist forgive me) because of the epic character development. The character development of the two in this fic has got to be one of the best I've seen. Thanks for this awesome story, authors!
AiMila chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
u dont mess with a Kitsune's raven...thats just asking for trouble love
Chriscro165 chapter 32 . 6/13/2015
I had such an emotional roller coaster happening inside me while I read this story Bravo.
GrammarError lol chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Chapter 6 Paragraph 7 Barely*

There's one more of the same error at one of the earlier chapters but I forgot where.

Awesome plot so far!
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Cool
psycho-uchiha chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
If it was his sharingan, they could have sealed that away! Not his memories! Dx
psycho-uchiha chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
Monsters! D:
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 32 . 7/13/2014
-*Breathes Heavily*-
That was amazing! I love your writing style, the plot ideas, EVERYTHING! I can't wait to read the sequel because this was beautiful. Difinitely made it onto my top 5 favorite fanfiction, which is saying very much. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again one day.