Reviews for Foolish Hearts
GrammarError lol chapter 6 . 3/24
Chapter 6 Paragraph 7 Barely*

There's one more of the same error at one of the earlier chapters but I forgot where.

Awesome plot so far!
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Cool
psycho-uchiha chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
If it was his sharingan, they could have sealed that away! Not his memories! Dx
psycho-uchiha chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
Monsters! D:
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 32 . 7/13/2014
-*Breathes Heavily*-
That was amazing! I love your writing style, the plot ideas, EVERYTHING! I can't wait to read the sequel because this was beautiful. Difinitely made it onto my top 5 favorite fanfiction, which is saying very much. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again one day.
Vampire-luver0.0 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
You write pretty good, the words flow nicely and describe the situation quite well. If it wasn't for the lack of believability i probably would have stayed with this fic but i just can't get over how stupidly the ninja and the hokage acted. I mean yes, is sasuke a very strong ninja, sure i could believe that he could be a match for naruto no problem. That isn't what turned me off, but for a kage of a village to bow down to such a threat is ridiculous. Where are his ANBU, his jounin ninja, he would have advisers and people to protect. The fact that ten of his ninja die and sasuke can just call up their hokage just like that...come on that's just ridiculous. A kage doesn't fight needless battles and for none of the ninja of honoha to try and protect their kage is just to unbelievable to read. So again where are the ANBU, kakashi, kurenai, asuma, gai...or any other ninja? Did they just stay back and watch their hokage fight some retard intruder-no oh okay that's normal.

When pein invaded konoha remember how all the ninja acted, the ANBU stayed by their kage...everyone was fighting the threat, civilians were ushered away...this is why i find your story preposterous. Maybe it get better and everything but if something like this happened on the first chapter, i can only imagine what other acts of stupidity i would find later on and i just can't read a fic where the ninja and hokage act so dumb! I just can't! One person shouldn't have the entire ninja in a village frozen - for goodness sakes their ninja that's their job, and what kind of ninja village gets their kage involved without trying to protect them and their civilians...not a believable on that is.
KitsuneLover1994 chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
I know this is really late, but I am reading stories from oldest to newest. This story was sooooo crazy, but good! I was not expecting half of the things that happened! I can't wait to read the sequel! Please keep writing stories together!
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love it
The Fujoshi Within chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Shouldn't his wound be healed already? I mean he has the Kyuubi...
ansjovisjj chapter 32 . 11/26/2013
oh my gowd I loved this!

I got all excited when I read about the sequel (cause I reaaallllyyyy want to read it) but I never really read mpreg... argh so many desissions... D: well, we'll see...
ansjovisjj chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
oh my gowd you made me cry so so hard ; A ;
ansjovisjj chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
ahhh this was so sad! I swear I'll die if you really kill Sasuke ; A ;

also, good job on the narusasu. to be honest, I absolutly don't like narusasu and always avoid it. but this just made sense in the story and all and I wasn't disturbed by it you guys are the first so congrats!
fiddys chapter 32 . 11/20/2013
I cried so many times. TTTT so many. This needs more reviews, it's legit one of my favorites, good job(:
reviewer chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I like how the story's going so far. Although sasuke and naruto are way to weak to my taste. I doubt sasuke could be kept like that cause im pretty sure he could have destroyed the village at that point. Its a bit pathetic that he could only uses his sword though and i dont think kakashi wold underestimate sasuke just like that. Kakashis just kakashi, a copy nin. He's nt even a sanin, whilst sasuke could kill one, could face akazuki, deal with the kages, kill danzo all on his own. Its very poor how you showed their or rather sasukes skill here. nyway just saying.
Neko-NightLover chapter 32 . 9/24/2013
I LITTERALLY FAN GIRLED AND CRIED IN THIS FANFIC YOU ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH XD