Reviews for Foolish Hearts
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/17
Love it
Mimi-Chan223 chapter 9 . 1/10
Shouldn't his wound be healed already? I mean he has the Kyuubi...
ansjovisjj chapter 32 . 11/26/2013
oh my gowd I loved this!

I got all excited when I read about the sequel (cause I reaaallllyyyy want to read it) but I never really read mpreg... argh so many desissions... D: well, we'll see...
ansjovisjj chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
oh my gowd you made me cry so so hard ; A ;
ansjovisjj chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
ahhh this was so sad! I swear I'll die if you really kill Sasuke ; A ;

also, good job on the narusasu. to be honest, I absolutly don't like narusasu and always avoid it. but this just made sense in the story and all and I wasn't disturbed by it you guys are the first so congrats!
Of Lucifer chapter 32 . 11/20/2013
I cried so many times. TTTT so many. This needs more reviews, it's legit one of my favorites, good job(:
reviewer chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I like how the story's going so far. Although sasuke and naruto are way to weak to my taste. I doubt sasuke could be kept like that cause im pretty sure he could have destroyed the village at that point. Its a bit pathetic that he could only uses his sword though and i dont think kakashi wold underestimate sasuke just like that. Kakashis just kakashi, a copy nin. He's nt even a sanin, whilst sasuke could kill one, could face akazuki, deal with the kages, kill danzo all on his own. Its very poor how you showed their or rather sasukes skill here. nyway just saying.
Neko-NightLover chapter 32 . 9/24/2013
I LITTERALLY FAN GIRLED AND CRIED IN THIS FANFIC YOU ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH XD
Cascaded chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This story made me cry, laugh, and think.
I love this so much, I honestly can't even put into words.

Amazing writing.
KeepCalmAndWatchAnime chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
i wanted sasuke to kiss him so badly Dx
Fangasm chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
Oh my jesus... I cried on some of the chapters... I JUST LOVE THIS STORY! ;w;
VampirePrinssess chapter 32 . 6/19/2013
Shadow- I loveddd it, it made me cry when Sasuke was going to die and the Naruto started crying...so sad and soo goood
Isy- great job
yupthatsmeleizel chapter 32 . 6/15/2013
i love this story its my second favorite and close to being my first but sorry i really did love your story though! keep writing things like that and ill be your all time fan!
FallenAngelVamp chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
i had actually fallen in love with this story. with the twists, loves and angst... i loved it all. a story to imagine as well to die for. Sasuke came home... as citizen and ninja once again, this time, with Naruto. Beginnin, the first chapter was lovely, Sasuke almost killed Naruto (i developed for this kind of way), falls in love with Naru, Sasuke gets memory erased. Then gets it back and stays. OMG. I LOVED IT.
angelcat2805 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
Awwwwwwwww is he dead im actually crying on this one