Reviews for A New Life
goldie bella chapter 27 . 6/3
You can't do that, you have to tell us what happened. please can't wait for more
brokenasylumist chapter 27 . 6/2
Cliffhangers are just evil!
More now please:) So many great feels! Wonderful job!
Maddy4781 chapter 24 . 1/3
This is so awesome! I love the plot twist!
Maddy4781 chapter 22 . 1/3
Thank you so much for updating! And by the way, the correct term isn't 'Indian', it's Aboriginal or Native American. The French and English just thought, when they came to North America, that the people living there were Indians because their skin colour was similar. Sorry, but I'm Aboriginal, and it sometimes bugs me when I hear us being called Indian. Not trying to be mean, this is a really awesome story! And I was hoping that Alison Would phase and become a werewolf. I think it would just be so cool, it would be awesome for her to be able to hear what he's thinking, and yeah, I just hope it happens. But you're the writer, so do what y
Ever you want, that was just my opinion! Love this story!
MonicaClareS129 chapter 24 . 1/3
I hope there's a decent portion of this story left! I really love it! I cant wait for the next update, but i completely understand about busy schedules because i stay very busy myself. Happy new year! I hope its a good one for you!
Maddy4781 chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
That was soooooo good! Please update soon, I love this story!
Maddy4781 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
loved the stuffed animal part!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
So I've been binge reading your story the past couple nights, only getting a few hours of sleep and then hideing away for a few hours during the day to read more! Great story! Great characters! Great kissing tension! :) keep up the good work! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Loved the chapter! Alison and Gabi are so cute together, they are a prefect representation of a best friend relationship. I'm glad Alison finally admitted out loud to loving Seth. And that Josh and Leah are coming out. Sorry spoiler! One thing though I thought Gabi might notice the pack a bit more. Seeing lots of buff guys around seems like something she would mention!
MonicaClareS129 chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
MonicaClareS129 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
I can't wait for this next chapter! Update soon!
madhatergoinsane chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
I LOVE this story! Keep updating!&
Gia chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
Thank you for updating. Wouldn't it be a bit weird if Leah and Josh imprinted on each other? I mean if Allison and Seth are soul mates it would be a bit strange. I mean Leah would be Allisons sister in law both ways through Seth and through Josh.
madhatergoinsane chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Oh, by the way, you should totally make allison phase, it would be awesome if she was a shifter. Just a suggestion ;)