Reviews for A New Life
MonicaClareS129 chapter 19 . 7/21
I can't wait for this next chapter! Update soon!
madhatergoinsane chapter 18 . 7/12
I LOVE this story! Keep updating!&
Gia chapter 18 . 7/12
Thank you for updating. Wouldn't it be a bit weird if Leah and Josh imprinted on each other? I mean if Allison and Seth are soul mates it would be a bit strange. I mean Leah would be Allisons sister in law both ways through Seth and through Josh.
madhatergoinsane chapter 12 . 7/11
Oh, by the way, you should totally make allison phase, it would be awesome if she was a shifter. Just a suggestion ;)
madhatergoinsane chapter 11 . 7/11
This story is REALLY good, and im gonna follow it :) keep writing!
MonicaClareS129 chapter 18 . 7/11
This was cute! I loved the Seth and Josh conversation! And did Josh and Leah do a double imprint? Or are they just interested in each other? Update soon!
TwinsConspiracy chapter 18 . 7/11
OH I love it! I can't wait until her friend arrives because I can tell Alison is going to do a lot of blushing and possibly a lot of stuttering. I have a feeling about Josh and Leah, but I would hate to be wrong. The excuse that they made up about why Josh is so warm is actually believable (I would have never thought of that). I'm going to have to look back, but I thought Seth told her about Sam and Leah, although I'm not a hundred percent sure. I like how she finally admitted to herself that she was, in fact, in love with Seth. I can't wait until she talks with Sue because I would hope she can embarrass Seth because I feel like Alison is always the one that takes that torch, plus an embarrassed Seth is cute. I would also like to know how well Josh got on with the Cullen's and I wonder if he can control himself like Seth can because he was able to calm down after the incident where he first almost phased so to me that means he'a more in control then the other wolves were at that stage. Can't wait for the update!

-Cynthia
Please, please, please don't let it be Jessie in her room! That would be so horrible. Just a random shot in the dark but is it Rose Cullen? I loved the chapter, even with its grammatical problems. I liked that Allison met the Cullens and got on so well with them, like Seth in the books. Does Allison apologize to Dr Cullen for being so rude at the hospital? Update again soon!
Please, please, please don't let it be Jessie in her room! That would be so horrible. Just a random shot in the dark but is it Rose Cullen? Love the chapter, even with its grammatical problems. I liked that Allison met the Cullens and got on so well with them, like Seth in the books. Does Allison apologize to Dr Cullen for being so rude at the hospital?
Awesome story. I hope you continue to write it. Ty for sharing your talent.
MonicaClareS129 chapter 17 . 7/8
I love this story a little too much! I could be wrong about whose in her room but its prob her best friend or her ex, but hey I could be completely wrong! Anyways, please update soon! I love this story too much!
TwinsConspiracy chapter 17 . 7/8
OH MY GOSH! The chapter was great. I'm glad she finally met the Cullen's and I have to say I love that she doesn't mind the make overs from Alice and Nessie. I was a bit surprised she hasn't asked about how her brother is doing. I wonder if she figured out that Jasper was responsible for her calmness at the Hospital. Will she ever meet Jarerd and Paul and their imprints and know about Clair and Quil? Can not wait until the next update!

TwinsConspiracy chapter 16 . 7/7
There are stories that you can wait for each update and then there are stories that leave you desperate for them. This is the latter; not only that, but this is so well thought out and even though it has grammar and spelling mistakes, it doesn't take away from the story. I never imagined her ordeal to be a heavy as it turned out to be. I am so hoping that Josh imprints on Leah and Cameron on Anna (I think that's what her new friend is called). I loved the inner monologs and the characters personalities. Their sibling relationship is very realistic and relatable. I hope she does end up phasing, but at the same time I hope she doesn't because I know it will take something like Jessie coming after her to trigger the change and I would feel bad that Sophie didn't get to phase since she's full Quileute (I don't know of I spelled it right) and has a shifter twin. I especially loved the line "You'll see me sleep during class and cry during test" and "I caught one guys eyes but I need a rape whistle around him" (I know they differ from how you wrote them). I hate to admit this, but I kind of wish I had found this story when it was completed because I am just left wanting to know more and, to me, it's worse and more frustrating than when authors leave the chapters on cliffhangers. I can assure you no other story from this or any other genre or crossover has left me like this. Please, please update soon!

yasmin.flores876 chapter 16 . 7/4
You need to write another chapter i love this story
MonicaClareS129 chapter 16 . 6/22
This story makes me wanna cry it's so cute! It's really hitting home with me because a friend of mine just recently went through a relationship similar to this, and of course I was the first to find out about it...it was a really hard time, and people need to understand that these thing do happen! But back to tha story! It's just so sweet! And I always loved Seth, he was probably my favorite character in the movies and books! So I'm so glad someone gave him a pairing! Thanks for the story! Keep it up, and thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the next one!