Reviews for A Demon's Love
matthew law chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Sorry about that I didn't get to put my name on the review
yaoi-nr1-fan chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
naruto already had wiskers before the kyuubi was seald in him
Kit suns chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Nice
rtyughkjjjghfd chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
just make a sex story with naruto and kyuubi please, i don't like sakura but i loved the kyuubi part
GirlWantsMoar chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Its ok I guess I guess I wanted a full kyuunaru love yaoi smut ending *sigh* *moves over to emo corner* *sobs*
KitsuneHime18x chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I loved this story, are you going to write anymore about this?
Wolfgirl150 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Is there going to be a sequel?
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Why dont you do a redux where Kyuubi rapes Naruto and leaves him pregnant. where afterwards Naruto gives up the babies for adoption and they get adopted by nurse demons. then Sasuke comes back sometime later and gets married to Naruto.

Because the whole adoption thing with Naruto is that if he does have them, they would be seen as monster by the village and he does not want that. Not to mention Kyuubi would threaten him saying that if he aborts the children he will "finish the job" on Konoha. so yeah.
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awwwwww

i wanted kyuubi to have him.!
gulsah chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i dont love narusaku actually i hate that pairing but gosh that was so sweet! and you really made me believe that was real and a true story ... your awesome and kyuubi suck XDD
Reality Illusionary chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ani this was awesome! I HATE narsaku but in this case I liked it! Aww I hoped they didn't kill kyuu-kun he was such an evil demon though he loved my naru-chan! So sad aww my kyuubi didn't have any alone time with his tenshi,though alone time to me is non-rape but beggers can't be choosers! Anyway great story and I'll check out your new commuinty!

Anyhow

ja

hopeless45
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Can you have another version of this story where Naruto releases Kyuubi but instead of Sakura finding him its Sasuke and the results are not too pretty.

Or

a rewrite of this where Naruto releases Kyuubi and Sasuke finds him after they have "done the deed" and seeks revenge.
Patrick chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
You should have had the kyuubi start to rape Sakura instead of Jabbing her with his finger. It made me puke. Then you could of had tsunade come in and kick Kyuubi so hard in the nuts that he was turned into a girl by it.
omg chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
o-h m-e-g g-o-d your awsome no awsome doesnt begin to explain what you did wowe just whoa
Akwon chapter 1 . 5/25/2009