Reviews for Run
Emrys Ariadne chapter 1 . 2/18
My heart!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
wow...that ending was almost depressing. great story though. good look into dean character Thanks~
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good story.
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
dude, this was epic. *I* was almost winded b the end of it.
Palmina Dashing chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh wow, that was great. I love the summary, too - it's perfect. The perspective you put into this story is a joy to read. The ending is my favorite. :)

Thanks for this.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
ok, that totally made me feel really bad for Dean. Nice little fic.
Darkyu chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was wonderful! Amazing ending, really. It was totally in character.

I think Dean do beleive that Sam would leave him one day, specially seeing how Sam is acting in the show, but I think too that Sam would never be capable. Sam was telling the truth, he just don't want Dean to get hurt. He is just too afraid of loosing him again, but he has the wrong way to show how worried he is.

Anyway! Great story!

Thank you.
Red Molly chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
"... pounding the pavement beside Sam at five-thirty in the morning, jogging around a small lake in the Rocky Mountain town of Nowheresville, Colorado..."

You wouldn't be talking about Estes Park, CO, would you? That town's near and dear to my heart. Hell of a place to spend the summer. And a good nod to the Stanley Hotel, too, if you wanna take that bent...

Anyway. If that's the town you were talking about, you just made my day. :D

As a side note, your writing is beyond the pale. If you are a professional, kudos. If you aren't, you should be.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Loved it nice work!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
What a great story! I was so longing for something like that, even now, after a few episodes after 4x14 , I wish there was something like this, something that is maybe a little bit like a scene that clears almost all between them (get what I mean - it's hard to explain in a different language *sighs*). And your Dean is so totally Dean and your Sam is so totally Sam - and I am so amazed ... and I don't know what to say anymore, seriously.

Great great piece of writing.

bye, Kritty
MKofGod chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
A moment of silence...

This is a masterpiece. It's beautiful, heartwrending, enrapturing, and PERFECT.

Sam and Dean are in character. Their reactions are fitting to the chemistry in season 4, and yet still heartwarming enough to remind me of what I miss from season 1.

Your story brings a perfect conclusion to 4.14. The show always seems to leave something unresolved at the end of an episode, but this - this is cannon worthy, in my opinion.

Thank you so much for writing this, and thank you even more for posting!
Rat chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Five tons of awesome!
Mirrordance chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I just wanted to say that very easily this is one of the best fics I've read on this site. You've captured the characters individually perfectly, and it's just synergistic when they come together. I also love the nuanced structure: in a small encounter, you've mapped out the past, the present and even the unspoken future. If you've read a short story called "The Chaser" by Collier, it has that appeal. This is excellent work, thanks for sharing!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Excellent story and well-written! I really liked your insights into Dean's motivations and how he views their relationship. Still, I think it's very sad that Dean just won't realize that Sammy is really trying to make up for the disatrous incident with the siren, that his baby brother is honestly regretting what was being said between them.

Sooner or later they definitely need to talk about what stands between them. And it pains me to no end to see their brotherly bond so in shambles!
gymnastics-lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is absolutely brilliant... I mean amazing! It's poetic, beautiful and horrible all at once. Thank you so much for posting it!