Reviews for Vampyre's Kiss
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Youch! I love how she knew he would taste good. I'm sure he does.

Cool imagery. You use your words perfectly, you place them exactly where they need to be. Nice!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/15/2009

That was SICK.

And hot. Really REALLY HOT.

That says so much about me that I really don't wanna dwell on...
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh man, she was a...well...VERY NOT NICE vampiress. Poor Dean!

Excellent job, girl.
abni chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh yummy, hurt Dean and smutty vampire chick - what a combo!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you have have have have to write more chapters to this story! Please? *sends puppy-dog eyes and lots of cookies* No, wait, I know! *sends Dean to do your every bidding*

Huge hug!

Manavie chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hi Bev

Awesome lil story :D **“I knew you would taste good.”**

*is dead* yeah I'm pretty sure Dean taste good :D And good measure of hurt!Dean \0/ ;)

And Bev I hope you'll continue?/ *Sam's puppy dog eyes* Cus you know Sam needs to come and save Dean...and be go all hurricane!Sam ;)

Anyways awesome story :D LOVE IT A LOT. Thanks for shraing the story with us

*huge hug*
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Awesomeness and *sniff* I can't say how much this means to me, not only a fabulous fic, but for me *sniff* *hugs* I love this story, a little naughtiness is always a good thing.

Five Impalas gleaming in the sun, cruising your way-and Dean is driving barefooted!
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
HOLY CRAP! I am so loving all these drabbles dedicated to Muffy, and she is much deserving of the tributes, but.. YIKES! You guys are all leaving these things undone! And today, these are my undoing! This one in particular!

Lovely work and horrific description of the vampire as she pushed on Dean's broken ribs just to hear him scream. I gulped in fear for dear Dean.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009