Reviews for Breathing
BlueberryBunsen chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Please update

Its been about three years :(
animegirl457 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
make more or i kill you :D
xhammahx chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
O: I want moar!
The Screaming Communist chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Update, I find this story strangly addictive.
xichxliebexdichx chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Why do abuse/along-comes-the-savior fics make me happy?

MOAR, PLZ.

Kthnx. 3
s3rv3nt-0f-thy-3vil-0n3 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
ACK! Cliffhangers x-x YOU MUST WRITE MOAR!
Spasm-istic1 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Wow. Poor Tweek. This story is really sad, but I'm sure it will get better. But I've been wrong before. Anyways, update when you can.
alexgg chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
The story is about something horrible but still the love between craige and tweek is just so beautiful. would love to se how this twisted story ends!
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
ARGH.

Tweekers D: You silly boy.

Craig is so adorable :3

Update soon.
tiffy jeevas chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Im really liking your story so far XD

Its completly different from every other one i've read on here.
Jade Watson chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
this chapter was bit short, but i loved it none-the-less. i like how it was narrate from craigs point of view and it added to the story well.

eagarly awaiting the next chapter!
Jade Watson chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
GAH! you need to bring out another chapter soon!, this is a very interesting story, and i wanna read some more!
DustyTheMurdocLover chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Very interesting story, and I love that Thomas is in it XD Don't see much of that. Can't wait for an update!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
i've seen kenny in parental sexual abuse before, but that's about it. this is great! really good! :)

in all honesty, i never though about thomasxkyle, but they are cute! would it be komas, or thyle, or tyle? or maybe kymas...ah i don't know.
OliviaHills chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Woww, I love this story. i can picture all the characters perfectly and its written...awesomely! (Ha, im gushing) so please update really soon, I wanna know what happens next!