Reviews for The Nest
MaggieMay21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i was just looking around, and just stumbled on this one. i laughed so hard a nearly pissed myself. my sister was sitting behind me and just looked at me like i was crazy because i busted out laughing outta nowhere. haha. thanks for the read!
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Bwahahaha - loved the zombie twist!

Gotta say, I also love the way you add details such as this:

"Sam quickly closed the door, cursing the time it took his eyes to adjust to the almost complete darkness of the room, but knowing his flashlight was off-limits as that would screw up Dean’s already-adjusted night vision."

To your fics. It makes them so much richer.

Well done.
Manavie chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
LMAO Zombie rat? Sis I never saw that one coming :D you just had to made it into a zombie rat *giggles* I'm sure Dean didn't appreciate it at all :D

Awesome story sis. LOVE IT! Thanks a lot for sharing the wonderful story with us

*huge hug*

p.s. thanks a lot for the awesome idea for doing this stories for Muffy :D
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Rodent zombies, awesome!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was great. You're right I did laugh. Wasn't expecting zombie rats. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Zombie rats LOL You know I love it and Sniff! The family I have found on fanfic means so much and I appreciate more than I can say this magnificent gift! It's so lovely having a story dedicated to me. *sniff*

Five Impalas, lovingly detai8led, freshly waxed with M&Ms, a new classic rock box set and Sam and Dean in it. (They said something about Pear Pie?)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hey Hunny.

Heehee, Rats! Awh and they are so cute and cuddly and lovable...and rates are sweet too! Bev xx