Reviews for Last One Standing
OwlFeather13 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
If you ever return to read this:
Your OCs aren't bad and your plot is interesting.
Try to take more time to edit.
obsessivereader95 chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
:( it's been quite a while since your last update, and you really left us hanging on this one... i hope you decide to come back to this someday! great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Sorry, just a correction - you said,

"Maybe there is some other hidden meaning in this message," Minerva said, "though the phrase is much too generic to be an another ILLUSION to literature".

where it should be

"Maybe there is some other hidden meaning in this message," Minerva said, "though the phrase is much too generic to be an another ALLUSION to literature".

The difference is fairly major. An illusion is something you see which isn't actually there, purposefull meant; an allusion is like a reference.

Sorry. I'm a grammar bod.
PeetaPiper chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Oh my gawsh i love this story! please continue soon! xD
WheresTheNextChapter chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
This is the best mystery Artemis Fowl fanfic i have ever read im not one to beg but PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE UP!DATE!SOON!
Juine chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Excellent, excellent writing. And a very intricate plot line. Continue writing, please.
MindExplosions chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
:( why haven't you continued this, it's so good!
TheRightGirl chapter 8 . 7/7/2009

I'm Dying here! I can't wait!
BrevityGravity chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Please continue!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
I really like this, I am glued from beggining to end, update please
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love this story, very good writing sceme and plot, AWESOME
ZombieJebus chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
I love the mystery and its a great story so far! But your missing the part of mystery books when the readers have a chance to piece things together before the people in the book.

If you know what i mean
YourGodDamnMother chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
nice chappy! i luv it. 3 post soon plz!
Hikari6007 chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Simply amazing!

I want more! Update! I NEED to know whats going to happen next!
AyameAkako chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
OMGOSH Perfecto got my interest high five interesting please update again soon :D