Reviews for Jess Mariano? Jess Mariano?
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Well, when you invoke Jess, how can I not review?

I like this idea. Jess finally gets vindicated in Lorelai's eyes and becomes more than the screwup she always saw him as... or, more accurately, as the HERSELF that she always saw him as... which might make her join Lane and Paris and Luke on Team Literati.

Frankly, I think the fact that Jess is pretty much the male version of Teen!Lorelai and the fact that EVERYBODY except for the Lorelais think that he and Rory are adorable and perfect together just freaking proved the point without any of the rest of it.

This fic made a very good way to prove that point. Thanks for writing it.
Rainbow Moonshine chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You kept them in character the whole time, so that made the story that much better. I loved how you didn't mess anything up. Really, really great!
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Well if Jess is asking... That was so cool. It would have been great if Lorelai knew where her gratitude was supposed to go, but I suppose she was just so thrilled to have her kid back she didn't care. But still, really cool.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hello,

Very good. You did the Lorelai thing pretty well.

Great work

Rhr4eva
kylielink chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
liked it.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
vERY CUTE.
Wilara chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Well... Just beause Jess asked. Only Joking.

It was an awesome story. Really very Loreali-ish. It was great. I agree Lorelai wouldn't have flowen (sp?) off the handle.

It was great. Loved it.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
good story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Right. Sure. JESS is asking. I believe that. And maybe if you close your eyes and wish REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hard, he'll belong to you. Oh, okay. Last part kinda harsh, sorry. Was just tryin' to go with the flow of a GG convo. Anyways, great job. I love it. That would've been a great scene to see in the GG world. Catch ya on the flip side.
maipigen chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is actually very nice. i wish we'd have gotten to see the that in the show too. I mean Lorelai never did say much positive about Jess and yeah he was an ass , but he turned his life around and In my book he's soo much better than Logan.

Hope to read more of your stuff in the future!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
gilmoreluver06 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
NO NO COME ON FINISH THE STORY IT'S NOT DONE I THINK RORY SHOULD INVITE HIM OVER FOR DINNER AND HE RORY LORELAI AND LUKE ALL HAVE DINNER TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT HOW JESS GOT RORY BACK INTO YALE SO LORELAI CAN THANK HIM HERSELF