Reviews for Capturing Illusions
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Late-as-all review, but... it was very well written, and that was quite the way to kick ass. And in chacracter :)
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I know this fic is pretty old, but I just have to express my appreciation for you not making Zexion sit there like a deer in the headlights while he's about to get raped. Plus an added bonus for him going all "Oh no you di-ent" and mind-raping his would-be assailant in retaliation.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I like this oneshot, and I Really like your Author Note. Zexion does deserve some credit, after all.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
KHFFR and AU. I don't know what it means. *cries*

Vixie: Me-ow. 3 I am all for Zexion unleashing his BAMF self upon the unsuspecting public. 3 3 *hugs Vexen*

She's obsessed with this blonde man. XD
Artfox1498 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
XD I can so imagine Zexion doing this! And I quite agree that rape fics are annoying as can be! Wonderful. You get cyber cookies *hands over cookies*
caspercumbuddyxi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Feast of Fools... would this have anything to do with April Fools? Or is the event something to do with jesters and court?

Huh. Generally, I liked it. I may have to re-read it later to understand some of the finer points.
Heather chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Found this link on KHFFR. All I can is is 100 times YES! to the author's note! Your story is kick ass too. Zexion is such a bad ass. This fic makes me happy. Someone is actually writing him correctly. _
FlikFreak chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
You, my friend, have just won an internet for this. I have a newfound respect for Zexion, too. He totally pwned that guy XD And that last line is priceless. I also one hundred percent agree with your author's notes at the end. YOU ARE RIGHT. TOTALLY.
RaidenAzami chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Fantastic! The scene of Paris was almost right before my eyes! You seem to do very well with sounds and sights. Although I noticed that there were no smells. As constuctive additives you might add the sensory of the food or perhaps the smell of wine as I believe might be present at such a festival. Otherwise this fanfic was great! I enjoyed how you captured Zexion's almost mischievious and slightly threatening personality.
Eggroll91 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
They moved that darn review button. I really liked this. It was written so pretty. Zexion is such a creepy little thing, isn't he. I liked the little bit with Lexaeus at the end.
Ellen chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I didn't get it.
Coffee-Flavored Fate chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Definitely a pet peeve I share. It's nice to see a more 'likely' take on the subject. Thanks.