Reviews for The Future on Your Skin
reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Sad and sweet. I love it when it ends well.
Kakashis-Girl1369 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love this piece of your work! :) I never liked Kira in the movie anyways, she just rubbed me the wrong way. GO! Nick/Cassie XD
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
The idea of Cassie painting Nick...I want to steal that idea so badly, but I will stomp the urge because this story was sweet, and hot, and good :D Thanks for writing, author.
askita chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was great. Very very perfect.
demonika chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
naeece!

good one, keep it up...

Nicks great, i love him!
LightInDarkness chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow, I absolutely loved this. It was very well written. Now, I want to know what the future that she's painting on him is. More please?
JingYee chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great job, I really liked the ending, even if it seemed a little bittersweet.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I loved this story. I hope that you write more in the future. Nick and Cassie are great together :)
ElisabethAnne chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really like it. I like your use of vocabulary, but you replace good writing with big words, like a lot of authors do. You actually write really well. Everything flows completely, unlike a lot of stories on .
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I like this a lot, I think if this had happened in the movie, Cassie would've acted a lot like this.
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
great story. hope to you write another nick/cassie
tinkster chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was fantastic. Totally believable too. The most believable I've read. Most of them just go, "Oh, boom, they love eachother and they're going to make out and do it" but yours actually showed HOW they got to that point. And the ending was total 3. Good work!
aprilhope chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Gorgeous :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I loved it because you made Cassie to grow up. There are already a lot of Nick/Cassie with young Cassie and nobody gives a damn that this is incest.

The part with a shield was funny.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yay! I'm not the only one to "Saw" this in their future! lol

Great job!