Reviews for Beauty can hide all secrets
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Matildah chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Cool story D
LakenAlexander chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Aww,

I wonder what's going on with Angelika?

& Poor Toree! What gives Shane the right to treat her like that?

It was a great chapter! UPdate SOON!
willnotfly chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Oh, poor Torree! She definitely doesn't deserve to be treated like that by her best friend. I hope Nate or Jason or someone can knock some sense into Shane before he drives everyone away.

I'm glad he got to talk to Angelika, though, even if she was a little emotionally unstable. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

Amy
IT RASCAL chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
I kind of deserved being called a bitch, because I mean I was being a little clingy, then agian Shane was being a big douche, but I did ruin his chance at love but like hell I knew that.

Also I'm not sure if I would, well as long as nobody saw me it would be all good.

Love the chapter, again you did a super good job at getting me, but I think I would have cussed at him, or attempted to punch.

Other than that it was skillz.

Keep writing!
Radtastic is no more chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
Awesome update. And right before my birthday too!

Haha, it's like an early present!

Poor Torree, Shane being a douche to her.

D;

Someone should beat some sense into that guy,

maybe Nate?

Haha.

Great job, though!

I loved it.

And thanks for the 200th review on ABNY.

C:
angelinexo chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
OMJ! Yayy! An update!

Aww, I - I mean, Angelika - was SO cute with Shane. Awness.

And Shane's being such a jerkface to Torree. Seriously. Hopefully I - I mean, Angelika - knocks some sense into him once I get over my shyness and actually speak lol.

Loves it! And you! I'm so glad you've updated, I've missed you! :)
Radtastic is no more chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Oh damn, I am a failure.

I've been reading, but for some reason I have severe ADD or something and never review.

You totally have permission to kick my arse.

BUT ONTO HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY;

I looked in my inbox and I saw you updated and I

JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

/end Lonely Island moment.

But I seriously love both chapters

and it always scares me how much you nail Torree's character for the most part dead on.

I can't wait for the next update!

TTYL HOMESLICE!

kisstina123 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
i love it! can't wait to see where this story goes! ]
willnotfly chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Ohh, I loved this chapter! And coincidentally, I just recently learned how to tie a tie and I was pretty happy about it. Haha.

I feel bad for the boys. It's hard when you can't see the people you love all the time, even if they drive you crazy when they're around. But that's life. Boo. I hope Shane gets the stick removed from his butt about it, though, and stops being miserable to everyone.

Great chapter, I'm excited for the rest! :)
DeanCastiel chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Aw... the families...and Shane is sads:This is another great story (like i knew it would be) and like with all good stories i must patiently wait for an update...but alas i am not ood at being patient so i will sit here staring at my computer until i am kicked off, or need necessities like food. Lol! Aw this story is cute so far!

I am eagerly awaiting the update!

Die Hard Fan

Christine!:P
LakenAlexander chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Aww

Poor guys! I can't imagine how it feels to be shipped off and never be able to see your family!

At least they have each other to go through it with!

Awsome Chapter! Update Soon!
IT RASCAL chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Lol, What is up with the moments of me and Shane.

Not that I mind, but still.

Good chapter, I was eagerly waiting for this update and you did not let me down!

Love Toni/all the other things I go by!
angelinexo chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Great chapter! :) I liked seeing how their families interacted :) Shane *can* be kind of a jerk, but I'm hoping that's only temporary lol. Great job! :D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Rocker-Chick-12345 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Ooh awesome chapter! I feel sorry for Shane though. :( Update soon pweaze!