Reviews for Still Life
anett chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I like it really much. But it's pretty sad. I was almost crying while I was reading the last part with Chalie talking to Peyton at the cementery.
LPaLLtHEwAY chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
It is so sad,I cried while I was reading it! Good writing )
babes2103 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i just about cried at the last part. it is so wonderful how great your writing is. you put so much even into a oneshot that i will read everything that you post. great job. loved this one too.
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautiful. Enough said.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That actually made me well up a little bit, it was so touching. Really well written, as always and great choice of name for their son too.
WDE11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Just so you know, I am bawling like a fool right now. That was so heartwrenching but yet, touching. Great Job!
singyouhome chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I was on the verge of tears reading this. Beautiful job, just like you I would never want this to happen, for Peyton not to be a mother to her child. I read this and not only was I mad at Lucas but I felt so sorry for him, I had so much sympathy and compassion because the way you wrote him. Really, really beautiful. -Kelsey
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
aw omg that was so sad! i got so teary-eyed at the last part that little boy would be the cutest baby in the world! amazing job capturing everyone's emotions about losing peyton i think it would all go exactly like that!
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was really hard to read. But it was beautifully written as always. You really know how to make a girl cry.
newbielpfanatic chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh my god! you made me cry on this story. Great Job. Another well written one-shot.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
There aren't words to describe how hard that was for me to read or how amazing it was. I mean I thought from the start that I would probably have to stop reading because I just can't deal with idk the Peyton dying stuff because it hurts. But I just had to keep reading. Idk what it was just something about this just kept me reading and I was sitting here silently crying until my cheeks started stinging, but I could not stop and I hope that that can express to you how beautiful and stunning and just everything I thought this was. Especially that last part. And I was a mess for the whole thing, but when that little boy said "...me and Daddy are gonna love you forever, Mommy." I just fell to pieces. I think I am way to emotional, but I can't help it and I don't really want to because this touched me and idk I just I love that.
watchxxthexsky chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
You should probably know that I'm sitting her bawling so bad I can barely see what I'm typing. Wow. This was just the kind of cry I needed today, LOL - seriously, it was.

Honestly, this might be one of the most beautiful pieces you've written. Right up there with For You. Charlie putting his hand to the grave, and speaking those words - gah, it tore at my heart, but it was wonderful.

I really loved this.
bjames238 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
omg...this is amazing! it really brought tears to my eyes...the voice and characterization is perfect and i couldn't imagine anything you'd have to change...

...that would be awesome if you could write a sequel..maybe when charlie's and adult or something or teenager...whether or not is up to you be it would be really cool if you did...

... :) : ) :) . . .
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
My God, I have tears in my eyes. That was beautiful.
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009