Reviews for A Lesson In Love
GuiWang4ever chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Work hard!
GuiWang4ever chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Gui Gui says Xiao Xun has Lotus legs, Xiao Xun use her stockings to cover up, Da Ya agrees and says Xiao Xun after bathing will wear the bathing robe and wrap her body including hair with towels to prevent everyone from seeing her legs. Xiao Xun defends and says "After bathing who will be naked?" Da Ya says "Xiao Man and I."
Link - watch?vwO931DCfUgo

I personally also find WangXun a bit disgusting (sorry too), to me, Xiao Xun doesn't match Wang Zi.
I dislike YaWang too, people find them cute but I think they are too elder brother-younger sister relationship and they don't match, I think Ah Wei will be more suitable for Ya Tou, maybe the reason why she didn't join Andy ge's company was probably staying at Channel [V] with Ah Wei. For Xiao Xun, could be Xiao Yu.
GuiWang4ever chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Nice story! You should put it in asianfanfics so u can see how many people view your fanfic. I tried to read this fanfic on Winglin by recommendation but Winglin says 'Webpage not available' as after 1 month of unactiveness, it will delete your account and fanfic.
Kaitlyn Skyler chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Awesome story! Why not update? I dun wanna the cliffhanger to be here always. Oh yeah, good work with the Chinese words! I m a total fan of WangGui! So please go on with the story. PLEASE...PLEASE!
BlossomPepperdoodleVonYumYum chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
OH MY GOD I'm 3 YEARS LATE! eeeek :(
anyway, my lateness aside, can I just say that this is AMAZING?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add the next chapter on here! I'm a HUGE fan of Guiwang as well :D
Mikki.Li.1998 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I love your story. But, why you no finish it. :(
fell95 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
I love this story its so adorable and extremely cute... Waiting for your next update!
Nina chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
please continue to story! Its really interesting!
Tikisomia chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
I can just see them! lol! I can already tell that this fanfic is gonna be good! lol "Mission Befriend Wang Zi, start" Haha! This really really really sounds like their characters in BSM! It's cool that you use Chinese characters and explain them (I'm actually surprised at how many I know! lol. I always say Wang Zi (at least in the begining) as a stiff-in-the-neck...congrats to you! You've kept him the same! AHhhhhhhhhhhhh Cliffhanger! And you haven't updated for...a year? Please oh please update really soon!
Mei chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I'm overjoyed that there are some fanfics about Brown sugar macchiato!And Gui Gui&Wang Zi are my favourite couple:-)I really like your story.
GuiGuiWangZiForevvva chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Update!its really good!PLEASE
choicullen chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
wangxun is disgusting

totally agree!
choicullen chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
love wanggui! they 're so cute together

wangzi seems very happy and enjoy himself whenever he's with guigui:* they match perfectly rite?

thank u so much but i'm starting confused with all these Chinese characters...even though i live in hongkong...havent learned a word yet:( pathetic:((

update asap! thx again
JuliannaLuvsYou chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
i like this story and plz keep the chinese... 谢谢! 我希望您尽快更新...byee byee!
RyomaEchizenluv chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Omg this is really good. Please update soom. I really love it.