Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fight for the Light
XRaiderV1 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
well done sir, hope this sees updates, its good.
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I hope that you be able to return to this story some day. It seams that almost all of the good HONKS fics get abandoned for one reason or another.

Love the rants on your profile. got a few more for you.

Making up middle names. Not everyone Has one

Using slang and cultural references from time periods other than the one the story is written in.

Muggle this Muggle that ie Muggle London. Anywhere in London that is NOT Diagon Alley is Muggle London.

In HONKS - having Tonks not struggling with the age issue. The rest of the fic could be a work of art but if you have Harry and Tonks declaring their undying love for each other in the first moments of the first shared scene, it just kind of ruins it.
crazyjim87 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I was wondering if you are planning on updating the story. I would love to read more of it
TDerleth chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Great so far, i know you've stated that you're abandoning this fic, but i hope you'll pick it up again one day, well written Harry/Tonks stories are hard to find and yours shows a lot of promise.
iitrnr chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Great story. Hope you pick it up again at some point.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is a great story, I hope that you'll update it soon man.

HP-DG-SB
monbade chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
good story, are you planing any updates? I want to see dumbles get constipated from Harry telling him off and snape get put in his place as well.

monbade
AlGiardino chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Good story. I know it's unlikely given the last time it was updated, but I'd love to see more. Come on, give me an update. Please.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Really good! I like the name! Write more soon please!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Extremely good! I always wished Harry would get pissed at the old bugger! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Most excellent start! Very interesting! :)
Seeker of the wind chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Really nice to read and, despite several overbends in emotional sphere for Tonks, quite realistic in terms of character interaction. Interesting solution for the wand problem. I'd love to read more of this fanfic.
els2010 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Cool ilike it plz write more

plz

plz

plz write more

els2010 out ]
Cleardragonf chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Amazing however why rn't you updating?
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Aw, update, will ya? :D Harry as Death Eater was one of the few I've seen convincing. He was both unsure of himself AND very good at acting just right. I've seen him too unsure of himself, and I've seen him absolutely certain of himself. Neither's quite right. You found a balance.

Tonks is adorable. :D