Reviews for So Frickin' What?
WooliesRfluffy chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
lol great storyWoolie laughs and runs away
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I actually kinda feel sorry for Jack. The poor guy's such a loser who can't do anything right - knows he can't do anything right - and yet he STILL tries to be nice to Muffy. I admit, I wouldn't date him if I was a girl, but I can definitely relate to his perpetual loser-ness.

Anyway, I did enjoy this. Keep up the good work!
abb chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
U TELL EM MUFFY! tis is how EVERY girl should say to that mean guy they just broke up with! knot go cry like sum whiny ! #$!
NinjaLink chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
lol XD that rant was excellent. :) I loved it.
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
wow! That would be a pretty horrible version of jack!

(cringes) Especially the onion and mustard breath.

eck. That's why I don't eat or like onions.

Good ranting fic
arachnidsGrip chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Omg I can so see this happening! It's like Muffy just acts like she's said and stuff but on the inside she's like SCREW YOU! XD Wow, you are really, really, good at writing and showing actual EMOTIONS in the characters! (Because most of the people in the games are like little robots :O ROBOT INVASION) Okay sorry I'll spare you my strange rants and end the review now XD
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Second time reading this and I still love it as much as the first. Sometimes, we all just need some chocolate.

I've read some of your other stories and I have to say, you're a REALLY good writer.
Tanookie chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
AH! I loved it! This was hilarious and I could SO see Muffy saying this to the next guy who breaks up with her. Very entertaining and quick fun read. Great work!
Random person who cares chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
A frog in the microwave lol!Poor Muffy! i always hated her cuz i though she was a desperate slut but seeing things through this POV is really different! loved it!
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wonderful! That was briliant. I swear on Monday I'll be in class think of this story and laugh my a** off in the dead silence.
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Goshes, roflol! Brilliantly done Scarlet! Wow, and I thought I was crazy today...

Lol.

Made me laugh so hard, I mean it. Thanks for that!

Gamerzgal
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow! Way to show some sass there, Scarlet! I loved it. You are quite right, its time to blow off those loser boys and move on to shopping, girl times, and, most of all, Chocolate!

Valantines Day is so over rated anyway. (not to discourage all you lovers out there, but it is the time of the year when breakups happen the most.)
Eve Pomme chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow... I LURVE IT! Ah-maze-ing dah-ling! I think this is one of your best shorties ever! I felt so mad at Jack as she ranted! AWESOME! I feel like yelling at a guy now...
Lady Isludis chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Whoa! You really captured the angry in this one, who knew Muffy could be so direct?

Great job .6

And she's right too, Jack could've easilly gotten pwned by those Jimmy Choos xD
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Just in case you didn't see my other comment...

OH MY FUCKING SHITTING BITCHING GAWD. DD: SSCCAARRLLET. DUDEE. HAVE I EVER MENTIONED THAT I FUCKING LOVE YOU OFF? That was bloody brilliant. Honestly. Releasing all the inner English in me right here, but that was just...fantastic. XDD I can't begin to tell you my favourite parts, because every single sentence was my total... orgasm in a box. I honestly thought at the end there was going to be some twist, like, "but I love you anyway", but... haha, i like this more. Fuck pent-up frustration! Fuck (insertname)!

You can pull something from anything, honestly. Fuckin talent right there.

And dedicated to partially me? Aww. You make me life ! Thank you times sixty-nine billion! :DD