Reviews for Sent From Heaven
puppycat145 chapter 3 . 1/4
OMG!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this is to good to end I'm begging on hands and knees here PLEASE !
puppycat145 chapter 1 . 1/3
This is really great so far i love how you betrayed luffys character and if u put nami in your story u should make her the devils daughter XD
huskylover149 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Love your story! I want to know soooooo badly who this blue eyed person is! Please update soon, if it is convenient for you. :3
MisakiXRevive chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
nice.
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
more!? soon?
LostFairyMantic chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I am infatiated with this story! ( spelt that wrong, i don't care) Are you gonna continue it, cause your writing's boss and the plot's awesome! : D
pervynoona chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
i really really like this fanfic! i even read it more than once! haha
please please please keep going! im really looking forward to how things progress :D

noona x
Solace in the Chaos chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Yes, yes! Super Nova! XDDD
I have a feeling that you have ditched this story and it makes me so sad! D: Especially when stuff is already happening.
-SITC
P.S. Luffy is adorable as usual...and Zoro's job is just too hilarious.
Solace in the Chaos chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Luffy is just a bit oblivious...just a bit. XD
Solace in the Chaos chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved it! :DD
I shall continue reading! I hope you didn't give up on this story...I think would be dissapointed. xD
GreenCAT the second chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
umm...
Shikahr24 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
oh i loooove this whens the next chapter?/?
C chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Hey Miss Chabre,
Uhm, so.. this is the first review I've ever written, so please don't expect too much of it. I know this story is pretty old and that the chance you're gonna update soon is pretty small, but I just wanted to let you know that I think this story is really good. The writing style is awesome and the story-development-ness is also very to my liking. I love Zolu stories and and am really liking this one because it's also an actual story. So I'm really hoping that you'll pick up this story again, for the sake of all zolu fans..? Anyways, thanks for these chapters, I enjoyed reading them. And I love the supernovas, so if you wanna use them in this story that'd be awesome. Especially Kidd an Law, heeheehehe, love those guys. Well, sorry that this review kinda sucks, I don't know how to elaborate more, I simply like this story.
Bye, hope to hear from ya soon.
TheQueenOfFish chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Kat: AWESOME story line so far. This story could go so many ways! It is really exciting!
Lyneel chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
very intresting till now, can't wait for more! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »