Reviews for Elements
Rixe Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 7/20
Uh oh Xem, you may be right... don't mess with flowers you don't understand... they might hurt you... or worse...
AnimeFreak1306 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
This story was great! There shud b more stories about this cupl! Thnx fr great story!
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
awwwww
vIoLeT bUtTeRfLy 90 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Great story! I would've never of these two together but you had a great storyline for them! Awesome story!:D
KnightlyLady chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hahaha, that's really cute. I must admit, I've never considered Marluxia and Saix together, but...I like it, lol. The end bit was perfect. Axel and his schemes *Sigh*. I hope it works :D
Minikimii chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Marly and Saix. You wrote this beautifully... -sighs happily-

This actually fed my Marly and Saix fetishes very well. For some reason, I just like those two character and could never really find any great fics that included either of them until now. Damn, I'm glad you wrote this. :)

Keep on creating wonderful things.

-Minikimii
Minikimii chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Wow... go you. This is amazing.

Damn, I really want Marly to just give in already. These two are so hot together... :)
BonneNuit chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
ah, I liked this. It was very sweet :D
SageEmpress chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
aw! It was adorable! You got me into Saix and Marluxia, now! lol
Xendell chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Omg! I can't believe this has no reviews yet! I just read all the chapters in one go and I have to say it was fantastic, your theories about the organization and it's link to the elements just fits the story (and the characters) perfectly! Also your way of writing is very pleasant to read. I hope to see more Kingdom Hearts stories authored by you soon _