Reviews for A Complete Heart
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I was looking back and just realized now with a start that I never reviewed this story, and that is a crime - this one right here has been one of my absolute favorites, that I've read time and time again. Forgive me friend, for not telling you that. But it is, and always will be. I love the way you articulated Alphonse's feelings in both simple and yet powerful ways. His looking back and realizing what he had given up and what he had gained... and the tears of regret become tears of joy. It's an encouraging and dear piece of work to me. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your writing. So, thank you. :)
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I loved the voice in this, it was strong and consistent. Meaning, it sounded like Al. :) I think it was a great look at the brotherly love between him and Ed.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Too true
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
T_T Wow. I love the unassuming intensity of the emotions behind this story. I had to just stop and stare at the screen when I got to: "Now I remember why I jumped to the ship, because I’d rather leave my home than leave my brother. Because my home IS my brother, Edward." I never thought of it in exactly those terms before, and it's so OBVIOUS I wonder why not! I also got tears in my eyes at the end: "I would rather live as a suit of armor with my brother, than live as a human being without my brother."

You've tapped into the heart of the Elric brothers, and for that I love this fic immensely. Still, I think you might want to look back over the fic again; there were quite a few grammatical errors that jar the reader from the emotion of the story. Just a heads-up.

But I loved the story; great job! _
GRX3m0m chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Only the Best from the Almighty Twilight Archangel.
Melody Elric chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I really love this story. Its so cute. You did a very good job. It even made me cry. I love it. It shows the true bond between those loving brothers. Alsi its so cute how you have Ed saying "Tell big brother, whats wrong." And "Its okay little brother." Its so cute. It sounds like he has a heart in this. LOL! JK! Ed and Al rock. Edward is so hot! LOL! Really good job.