Reviews for Before Dawn
hichi123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
What did I just read I mean wow well all I got to say is You'll get him soon Hichi you'll make him pay
PsychoticHero chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
KSDGHSDG. That ending was freaking brilliant! I loved it! Perfect way to end it, seriously. Bravo! Loved all the rough and gruff sex.
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
yeah! go get them, Grimmjaw! amazing story. thanks for sharing
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was fun! Would love a sequel to see if greedy Grimmjow gets his wish!
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
So hot! I always wonder where the Hichigo/Grimmjow smut is, I mean they're just freakin' made for each other. I also like Grimmjow's last though, so brilliant!
Mistress Penelopye chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Ah! I loved that one, it was great!
Danny-Lynn chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
...That was very interesting. Keep up the good work.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oh ho! Grimmy's got an ulterior motive! brilliant. and a jealous H!Ichigo too. nice
sexykakashi99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
woo at least im not the only one oo likes this pairing XP

please continue ! liked it very much :D
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Grimmjow seems...very greedy in this fic. XD He wants the king AND the horse? My, my...he really wants the impossible. :D Good job on this fic though. Poor poor Shirosaki *sigh* It's not easy being Ichigo's hollow is it?

Shirosaki: nope.

Ichigo: HEY!

Shirosaki: Shut it! I'm the one who have to take care of you and make sure that Esapda bastard keeps himself away from you.

Ichigo: No one asked you to!

Shirosaki: Hey! Don't blame me! I'm a hollow, it's my damn duty to take care of you okay? Deal with it!

Ichigo: *sticks out tongue*

Shirosaki: You better put that back where it belongs before I find another use for it.

Ichigo: *pulls tongue back* ...Bastard.

Shirosaki: And you love me for it.

~KW XD
Guanda-In-Savannah chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i love this pairing now

there should be more Hichi/Grimm stoires out there great job
Stopped-Using-This-Account chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
OMG! U betta be thinkin of doin a sequel or im gonna bloody scream at u! That was so awesome. Given that Grimmjow can neva b uke (curses heavens), that was so very much a Hichigo an Grimmjow thing... an i luff it!

I want a sequel T.T Plz do a sequel... pretty please? (puppy eyes)

bye x
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Boy, my grin was as wide as those two maniacs for a lot of reasons -mainly (1) I've long been waiting for the day for someone to write a H!Ichig/Grimmjow or Grimm/H!ichi (which ever sides, I don't mind) fic, there's so pitifully a few of 'em; and (2) I LOVE this fic -not just because I love you for writing the pairing but I love you for keeping them so in-character, I kinda wish you could continue this into a multi-chap -it's good! :3

Hope to see more fics of these two from you :) Thank you for writing and sharing!