Reviews for Shade Archive
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one scared by Marluxia.
Mono chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
You're not gonna continue? Aww...I just started reading it and really liked it :(

Is your tumblr account name on your profile? If not, are you gonna put it up for us readers? :3
The Detective S chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Actually Demyx is officially the weakest of the Organization. Everyone seems quite IC, very good story :) Though I would have thought Zexion would have liked Luxord more since he uses big words. It's a shame Luxord was so ignored in the game :( Also, Larxene's weapons are throwing knives called Foudre.
xxSkitten chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Meep. I know you haven't updated this in forever, but I love it, and I hope you update soon. ): Love this and I hope you will write more chapters!
Bokmal14 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I think this is a really good fanfiction and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter very much.
JansenFriedh827 chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Cool story so far! Very interesting, keep writing!

XD I can imagine Demyx falling asleep on Zexion's bed after jumping on it like mad. That's always a fun time.
1732091 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
really interesting, good job! in the game, what can you do with the shade archive once you synthesize it? plz reply!and UPDATE!
xFillyStarx chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Very interesting. I almost came to believe that Zexion really did write this. It's that well written. :)
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Cool!
Nigtalea chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
LOVE IT!

This is a brilliant! I love Zexions point of veiw on everything. I noticed a few gramma mistakes before, not entirely sure where and I'm not going back to check but just to tell you...

Anyways GREAT job. Please update soon or I'll set Saix on you! D
Demoness Drakon chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Also avoid Marluxia. Because he is Marluxia.

Haha, that was funny.

Drakon out!
Mooncry chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Perhaps it is hatred that Zexion has felt.
Demoness Drakon chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
This is awesome, and just for the record, I agree with everything you said about Mr. Flower Petals, the dude has issues.

Drakon out!
pink.love.rocks chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was quite entertaining. I like Zexion's point of view. Very nice job so far. I liked it... and you are right Zexion is not emo... people just say that.
astella704 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I found this really interesting-and beautiful! Zexion is so cute :3 You portrayed his point of view so splendidly-I love it! And the notes at the end, adorable. I love Axel. Hee, well anyway, great story!