Reviews for What a Jealous Freak!
When-Fanfics-Give-You-Lemons chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Nicely done! I'm glad there more RoloxLulu Fanfictions! :)
(The ending was perfect by the way xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
*girl boner*
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awww, I laughed out loud when Rolo gave Lelouch that threat because I know he means it. Hilarious, but I think Lelouch might actually like Rolo now and sympathize with him more since Rolo revealed such a dark past. I could see the big brother compulsions kicking in as he realized Rolo is just a puppet being used to. This was so sweet and a part of me liked the fact that Rolo was so jealous and finally had someone that was there to comfort him. Via la LuluRolo. This fic put a big smile on my face and I hope in your version Rolo lives at the end. XP
Madgirl2424 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Cute
Kayd chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Oh my God, I love it so much. I have never written a review for fanatics before on here, but honestly, I couldn't pass without telling you how awesome it was. I believe you did a fabulous job of matching who Rolo is and what he'd say and all, especially at the end when he said he'd kill the girls. XD Love that no doubt! And then the passion you layed out between the two, even more so with Rolo's issue. So sad, I literally almost cried. :( anyways, beautiful job! I'm rooting for this ship now, haha! 3
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
YES! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! HELL YES! DUDE! I go to look for Lelouch/Rolo stories and THIS is what I find?! Oh, this is SO awesome!
MeMo.Hime chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Nice I like this story it's amazing one
Ivory8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Unlike a lot of other fanfics the characters weren't OOC which was a nice change
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Uikjaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
So nice! Thanks for writing this! Every roloxleloch makes me so happy. A roloxlelouchxsuzaku triangle would be nice too. Given your writing skills this is sort of a request I guess lol.

Anyway thanks again!
CheesePie chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
holy hell, perfect ending. had me laughing probably louder then i should have.
LaviIsMyHeart chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
that...was so beautiful omg
sakuya.R.nondo chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Goood story I fell sorry for rolo's past in the story pooorr rrrroooollloo (sniff) (cry) (sniff) and jelous rolo is so cute _
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
"If I ever see them hitting on you again... I'll kill them..."
So cute...In a potentially deadly assassin way. ;)
I loved the story...Not just for the lemon (Which was very well written) but for the two "brothers" bonding. Daww...:P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012