Reviews for What a Jealous Freak!
Pinkyy13 chapter 1 . 2/2
Rolo really does have it bad for Lelouch, huh? Aww, he's so adorable and cute! I think his jealousy is actually quite sweet and endearing. I really liked that Lelouch ended up getting turned on by his cute little brother. Rolo really is far too tempting. No one can resist him. OMG! Poor Rolo, I mean the way he was abused when he was still just an innocent little boy. I saw him when he was a kid and he was the cutest little boy I've ever seen. I'm glad that Lelouch is going to make sure no one lays a finger on him ever again.

Long live Lelouch x Rolo!

(•ρ•)

Pinky13
wolf's vision 8 chapter 1 . 1/4
naww so protective of Lelouch. its adorable
Ron chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I love it. I absolutely love it. please write more
moonlightairflow chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
It was really perfect
I dunno why but I laughed a loooot
It was great
Hahahahahaha
Thanks for writing it.
When-Fanfics-Give-You-Lemons chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Nicely done! I'm glad there more RoloxLulu Fanfictions! :)
(The ending was perfect by the way xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
*girl boner*
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awww, I laughed out loud when Rolo gave Lelouch that threat because I know he means it. Hilarious, but I think Lelouch might actually like Rolo now and sympathize with him more since Rolo revealed such a dark past. I could see the big brother compulsions kicking in as he realized Rolo is just a puppet being used to. This was so sweet and a part of me liked the fact that Rolo was so jealous and finally had someone that was there to comfort him. Via la LuluRolo. This fic put a big smile on my face and I hope in your version Rolo lives at the end. XP
Madgirl2424 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Cute
Kayd chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Oh my God, I love it so much. I have never written a review for fanatics before on here, but honestly, I couldn't pass without telling you how awesome it was. I believe you did a fabulous job of matching who Rolo is and what he'd say and all, especially at the end when he said he'd kill the girls. XD Love that no doubt! And then the passion you layed out between the two, even more so with Rolo's issue. So sad, I literally almost cried. :( anyways, beautiful job! I'm rooting for this ship now, haha! 3
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
YES! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! HELL YES! DUDE! I go to look for Lelouch/Rolo stories and THIS is what I find?! Oh, this is SO awesome!
MeMo.Hime chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Nice I like this story it's amazing one
Ivory8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Unlike a lot of other fanfics the characters weren't OOC which was a nice change
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Uikjaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
So nice! Thanks for writing this! Every roloxleloch makes me so happy. A roloxlelouchxsuzaku triangle would be nice too. Given your writing skills this is sort of a request I guess lol.

Anyway thanks again!
Tainla chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
holy hell, perfect ending. had me laughing probably louder then i should have.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »