Reviews for Ain't It Funny
Bored321 chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
I found this story way, *way* to idealistic. Greyson was practically the only character I agreed with when he said just let Freeze, Penguin and Joker take each other out. I can get Batman not being wiling to allow them to die, but practically every single character shares this view. Joker's a homicidal manic, his body-count grows to be in the *billions*. While it many not have as many digits here, it'd be naive to think that Joker hasn't killed anyone yet. And not one person acknowledges this.

It'd be one thing if it were pointed how monstrous Joker is and they need to be better than him, but nothing like this is brought up and the consequences of letting him run lose are never addressed. In just a couple years he'll cripple Barbra, murder Robin, and execute Gordon's wife for saving a newborn's life.

Now with sugary-sweet idealism out of the way, let's focus on the positives! The character dialogue was spot on, especially the mighty Penguinators, the style of writing was above-average and it was entertaining to see Joker owing Batman's rouges gallery.

All in all, a story that's fairly lighthearted and firmly rooted in the idealistic territory. Makes decent reading, but wouldn't recommend unless you're after something like this specifically.
Bored321 chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Wow. Gotham's police force really is terrible. SWAT guys should've either just made swiss-cheese of the Joker or electrified him, not lead him right to their greatest protector!
Goddra2 chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
This has been an interesting read since I picked it up and I look forward to continuing.

I don't know if someone's pointed this out, but I don't think the Joker's gas would actually qualify as cruel and inhumane, since all it does is serve as a mildly gruesome stunning weapon. The only pain it appears to cause is an overextension of the facial muscles required to smile. It's what wikipedia calls an incapacitating agent.
Skriva chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Awww Joker does have a heart!
willoffire123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
This is really cool! One thing, calling Yin the 'oriental beauty'. What's up with that? Couldn't you just say the cop? Or better yet, Yin?
-Willoffire123
zshdvohfdslo chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
'His voice was WAY off and he appeared about five inches shorter'. LOL.
zshdvohfdslo chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Bats is the Joker's... best friend? 0_o. Wow, I still can't get my head around that.
zshdvohfdslo chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awesome! You got all the characters perfect.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
The Joker obviously thinks they are friends, and though I don't quote agree, I think they definitely have an interesting relationship. Less friends, and more nemeses. A nemesis is your own, personal, villain. Anyone else taking them on is just insulting. I think that might be some description of their relationship.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Batman obviously has some VERY interesting relationships. Te Joker, as his best frenemy, and Catwoman as his part time girlfriend.
Jackie-SugarSkull chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
"It wasn't until she deepened the kiss that she found something horribly wrong. Where was the man's perfectly even teeth? His fresh taste? Why was his belt poking her in the stomach?"

O.O ...PFFT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uh... *snickers* Catwoman... that's- *giggles* THAT'S NOT HIS BELT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD
Anissa chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"HEY! I need meds. NOW!" Funny. Poor Robin, though. Upset that he wasn't there. -_-,
Anissa chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
One word: Wow.
Onlyaman chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this story.

Have a nice day.

Onlyaman
Onlyaman chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

and once again it's me. I just can't stop reading. I really like this story!

I just have one question: In the last line Batman says "Grab Babs and bring the car over..." As far as I got it everyone else who has a Bat-Wave communicator could have heard that and know who Batgirl is. Would Batman really do that?

Have a nice day.