Reviews for Ain't It Funny
Goddra2 chapter 10 . 4/10
This has been an interesting read since I picked it up and I look forward to continuing.

I don't know if someone's pointed this out, but I don't think the Joker's gas would actually qualify as cruel and inhumane, since all it does is serve as a mildly gruesome stunning weapon. The only pain it appears to cause is an overextension of the facial muscles required to smile. It's what wikipedia calls an incapacitating agent.
Skriva chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Awww Joker does have a heart!
willoffire123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
This is really cool! One thing, calling Yin the 'oriental beauty'. What's up with that? Couldn't you just say the cop? Or better yet, Yin?
-Willoffire123
zshdvohfdslo chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
'His voice was WAY off and he appeared about five inches shorter'. LOL.
zshdvohfdslo chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Bats is the Joker's... best friend? 0_o. Wow, I still can't get my head around that.
zshdvohfdslo chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awesome! You got all the characters perfect.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
The Joker obviously thinks they are friends, and though I don't quote agree, I think they definitely have an interesting relationship. Less friends, and more nemeses. A nemesis is your own, personal, villain. Anyone else taking them on is just insulting. I think that might be some description of their relationship.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Batman obviously has some VERY interesting relationships. Te Joker, as his best frenemy, and Catwoman as his part time girlfriend.
Jackie-Chaos-Wolf chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
"It wasn't until she deepened the kiss that she found something horribly wrong. Where was the man's perfectly even teeth? His fresh taste? Why was his belt poking her in the stomach?"

O.O ...PFFT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uh... *snickers* Catwoman... that's- *giggles* THAT'S NOT HIS BELT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD
Anissa chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"HEY! I need meds. NOW!" Funny. Poor Robin, though. Upset that he wasn't there. -_-,
Anissa chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
One word: Wow.
Onlyaman chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this story.

Have a nice day.

Onlyaman chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

and once again it's me. I just can't stop reading. I really like this story!

I just have one question: In the last line Batman says "Grab Babs and bring the car over..." As far as I got it everyone else who has a Bat-Wave communicator could have heard that and know who Batgirl is. Would Batman really do that?

Have a nice day.

Onlyaman chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

i'm sorry for not reviewing earlier. I just had to go on reading. This story is something special and well written. I like your wording. The only thing you might want to check, are some expressions in which one or the other word is missing. As it did not really disturb me, I did not dwell on it.

Thanks for sharing.

Onlyaman chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Wow, what a chapter! I really like the conversation between Yin and the clown. To see the Joker speachless and caring for the Batman is something very special. I never thought he'd regard Batman a friend.

Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.