Reviews for Ain't It Funny
willoffire123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
This is really cool! One thing, calling Yin the 'oriental beauty'. What's up with that? Couldn't you just say the cop? Or better yet, Yin?
-Willoffire123
zshdvohfdslo chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
'His voice was WAY off and he appeared about five inches shorter'. LOL.
zshdvohfdslo chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Bats is the Joker's... best friend? 0_o. Wow, I still can't get my head around that.
zshdvohfdslo chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awesome! You got all the characters perfect.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
The Joker obviously thinks they are friends, and though I don't quote agree, I think they definitely have an interesting relationship. Less friends, and more nemeses. A nemesis is your own, personal, villain. Anyone else taking them on is just insulting. I think that might be some description of their relationship.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Batman obviously has some VERY interesting relationships. Te Joker, as his best frenemy, and Catwoman as his part time girlfriend.
Jackie-Chaos-Bunny chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
"It wasn't until she deepened the kiss that she found something horribly wrong. Where was the man's perfectly even teeth? His fresh taste? Why was his belt poking her in the stomach?"

O.O ...PFFT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uh... *snickers* Catwoman... that's- *giggles* THAT'S NOT HIS BELT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD
Anissa chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"HEY! I need meds. NOW!" Funny. Poor Robin, though. Upset that he wasn't there. -_-,
Anissa chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
One word: Wow.
Onlyaman chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this story.

Have a nice day.

Onlyaman chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

and once again it's me. I just can't stop reading. I really like this story!

I just have one question: In the last line Batman says "Grab Babs and bring the car over..." As far as I got it everyone else who has a Bat-Wave communicator could have heard that and know who Batgirl is. Would Batman really do that?

Have a nice day.

Onlyaman chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
Hi,

i'm sorry for not reviewing earlier. I just had to go on reading. This story is something special and well written. I like your wording. The only thing you might want to check, are some expressions in which one or the other word is missing. As it did not really disturb me, I did not dwell on it.

Thanks for sharing.

Onlyaman chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Wow, what a chapter! I really like the conversation between Yin and the clown. To see the Joker speachless and caring for the Batman is something very special. I never thought he'd regard Batman a friend.

Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.

Onlyaman chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hi there CJzilla,

that is some idea! The Joker fearing for Batmans life. I think this is going to be a very interesting thing and I will definetally read on.

Thanks for sharing. I'll stay tuned.

Ami Quinton26 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
ha ha! LOL M...Joker kiss. I'd do that to him in a second, you don't understand, I'm an insane Joker fangirl.

Huh, I wonder how Catwoman is going to feel realizing she practically frenched Joker and will forever have that memory fizzled into her brain. BWA HA HA!