Reviews for Ain't It Funny
Anon chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Oh noes! What's going to happen to Joker and friends?

Can't wait for the next installment. )
iTaleTeller chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
Holy major crap! This seriously had some turns! But still lovin the humor sense on this fic.

One question: Freezes name wasnt Victor Freeze instead of Victor Fries? cause thats what you put on other chaps...

Well, C-ya!

Denygo chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
Well THAT doesn't bode well. Four ice cubes and a freezing bat. Once again you do not disappoint~. Just when it looks like J's got the upper hand he forgets the battle was TWO on one... but I suppose that should be expected after last chapter. Looks like Roby finally got his head out of the clouds, too! Yay~. Again, love your writting, you kept the characters in character, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Ttyl~
ellehcore chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
I've read this whole thing tonight and I can't wait to see what happens next! Plz update soon!
iTaleTeller chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
...damn, I just had a comment on the tip of my tongue and forgot it. Still, really good, although the fight got unclear sometimes... man, I wonder how the heck is batman gonna fight. I mean, a cripple fighting isnt a treath but to himself.

Hope to see more soon. C-ya! MOC2

PD: hows the singing winds crying beasts going? you havent forgotten it, have you?
Denygo chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
Wah! Joker! Heheheh. Totally saw the sidekicks getting there first, point for me~ Wow, I never though I'd hear Joker admitting he couldn't handle something, but it's kinda good that he realizes he can't handle both Freeze and Pengy, even if he's already in over his head. Here's hoping Bats gets there in time, and here's props for another great chapter. Can't wait for the next~
Denygo chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Coming down to the last moments, I guess. I love how well you write Pengy, honestly I do. I can HEAR that annoying little voice of his as I read his lines and it just FITS! Props to you, buddy. Joker sure seems sure of himself, but I think he's gonna need that help from Batman... it'd be SO ironic if the sidekicks found him first though *snicker*. As always, can't wait for the next chapter~
Kereea chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
I think Joker's going to be over his head with this one...
iTaleTeller chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
OMG! Jokers really taking on freeze and penguin (BTW, I just love your chilly humor sense) it would be *so* awesome that the batman would recover and fight freeze and penguin side-to-side with laughing bat. that would be a hell of a fight!
JA-9 chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
Great story! I like the idea of Bruce coming home. Are you going to post more? I sure hope you do!
Denygo chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
o... I don't suppose that this upcoming fight would be in, oh say... a week from this point in the story, maybe? I can see that. Laughing Bat on the ropes, the sidekicks completely KOed, and who swoops in to save his 'best friend' than the Batman himself? Ah, but that's just what I imagine... Heheh. Silly Pengy, always losing his pants to Mr J. I'd feel bad for him if I didn't love Joker's antics so much. Another great chapter. Can't wait to see the next one~
iTaleTeller chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
yikes, this is getting interestinger! now comes a rematch, and I wonder, will robin and batgirl stand on the jokers side, will they let him follow batman closer than what he planned? lookin forward to it!
Dimensional traveler chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
TB in B:TAS? Dude, this fic belongs in 'Batman' in the cartoon section.

There has been constant misplacement of Batman fics for at least a year now and I'm seriously starting consider the amount of common sense (no offense) these authors have with this site. This may come as a surprise to you but don't you find it funny that there is no placement for 'The Batman 2004' series fanfiction on this site yet there is a placement for Batman:Brave and the Bold which just aired months ago?

The 'Batman' category on the cartoon series is starting to become a junk area for all Batman fics from whatever version is it. There are placements for all specific Batman series or films yet I see the confusion and misplacements increasing. I need help turning this category of Batman into 'The Batman 04' to clear confusion and take the load off of authors annoyingly have to state which Batman series is which in the Batman fandom of this site; with all the very specific categories from all comics, cartoons, and films on this site, it's unnecessary and you know it.

So I ask a favor to you, as a fellow Batman fandom author, to please ask the administrators on this site to stop this increasing mismatch madness on the Batman fanfiction; it would really be helpful to most of us.

Thank you for your time and patience in reading this message.

Besides that, I love the story, keep the chaps rollin'!
Kereea chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
This is awesome! I really like how you're writing it, and Joker is one funny Laughin' Bat!
iTaleTeller chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Yay! Bane reminds me of the muscle guy in that batman movie, when batman and robin fight for ivys love, and there is freeze and batgirl too (if its the same guy forgive me, its just that I dont watch the new batman series).

"The net time" sounds like there will be another half-unwilling partnership between the bats crew. yay
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »