Reviews for Ain't It Funny
Denygo chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
Hah! Good ol' Joker. I was alittle suprised he managed to even walk at all after all the blood he lost, but hey, if anyone could do it, it'd be either the clown or the bat. Both are rather hard to keep down, as we've noticed. Loved the end of this chapter. J's gotta keep the batclan on their toes, after all X3, but I wonder what Batsy will do with the Laughing Bat costume... after all, Joker's probably not coming back for it (he's more likely to just make another X3). I'm hoping you do a little followup to this chapter. Ah, loved it. Loved it lots.
HELDRACONIS chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
This is an excellent story. The Clown Prince of Crime rules, yay Joker got to kick all of the other villain's butts proving once again that he is the greatest villain ever. Just hope he heals from that last fight :)

Brilliant story, Bravo!
iTaleTeller chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
Well... yep, everything right where it belongs. Exept for Jokers arm, which got a little less than it was supposed to... ah, I dont even know WTH Im saying anymore!

Still, and I know Ive said it a lot, great chap. Just when I thought there would be cake & candles, Jokers cloud had to rain all over the sweet victory and wet down the cake... hate wet food.

Well, it seems this is gonna end up pretty soon, which makes me sad. First it took years to move forward, and the ending came like a slap on the face: sudden. Well, whatever, Im sure youll keep writing some more amazingness.

C-ya! MOC2
Anon chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Oh noes! What's going to happen to Joker and friends?

Can't wait for the next installment. )
iTaleTeller chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
Holy major crap! This seriously had some turns! But still lovin the humor sense on this fic.

One question: Freezes name wasnt Victor Freeze instead of Victor Fries? cause thats what you put on other chaps...

Well, C-ya!

MOC2
Denygo chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
Well THAT doesn't bode well. Four ice cubes and a freezing bat. Once again you do not disappoint~. Just when it looks like J's got the upper hand he forgets the battle was TWO on one... but I suppose that should be expected after last chapter. Looks like Roby finally got his head out of the clouds, too! Yay~. Again, love your writting, you kept the characters in character, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Ttyl~
ellehcore chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
I've read this whole thing tonight and I can't wait to see what happens next! Plz update soon!
iTaleTeller chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
...damn, I just had a comment on the tip of my tongue and forgot it. Still, really good, although the fight got unclear sometimes... man, I wonder how the heck is batman gonna fight. I mean, a cripple fighting isnt a treath but to himself.

Hope to see more soon. C-ya! MOC2

PD: hows the singing winds crying beasts going? you havent forgotten it, have you?
Denygo chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
Wah! Joker! Heheheh. Totally saw the sidekicks getting there first, point for me~ Wow, I never though I'd hear Joker admitting he couldn't handle something, but it's kinda good that he realizes he can't handle both Freeze and Pengy, even if he's already in over his head. Here's hoping Bats gets there in time, and here's props for another great chapter. Can't wait for the next~
Denygo chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Coming down to the last moments, I guess. I love how well you write Pengy, honestly I do. I can HEAR that annoying little voice of his as I read his lines and it just FITS! Props to you, buddy. Joker sure seems sure of himself, but I think he's gonna need that help from Batman... it'd be SO ironic if the sidekicks found him first though *snicker*. As always, can't wait for the next chapter~
Kereea chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
I think Joker's going to be over his head with this one...
iTaleTeller chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
OMG! Jokers really taking on freeze and penguin (BTW, I just love your chilly humor sense) it would be *so* awesome that the batman would recover and fight freeze and penguin side-to-side with laughing bat. that would be a hell of a fight!
JA-9 chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
Great story! I like the idea of Bruce coming home. Are you going to post more? I sure hope you do!
Denygo chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
o... I don't suppose that this upcoming fight would be in, oh say... a week from this point in the story, maybe? I can see that. Laughing Bat on the ropes, the sidekicks completely KOed, and who swoops in to save his 'best friend' than the Batman himself? Ah, but that's just what I imagine... Heheh. Silly Pengy, always losing his pants to Mr J. I'd feel bad for him if I didn't love Joker's antics so much. Another great chapter. Can't wait to see the next one~
iTaleTeller chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
yikes, this is getting interestinger! now comes a rematch, and I wonder, will robin and batgirl stand on the jokers side, will they let him follow batman closer than what he planned? lookin forward to it!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »