Reviews for Pieces
LoLMelody chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Okay, well, I loved the story, it just felt a little bit rushed at the end. It was like they went straight into sex and Tsuzuki was all better. Idk, I didn't like that part, I thought there should have been more to it, more leading up to it, just more in general, but it was very good. I give you props to that. Just give a little bit more to it at the end and don't rush it...something like that shouldn't be rushed, no matter how much Tsuzuki's in pain. :)
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aw! *watery eyes* Poor Tsuzuki! *sniffles* Well, at least Tatsumi was there for him. _ I liked this a lot. I give you my props for a job well done.

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Kagome92111 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw, so cute. I really like your writing style, I hope you write lots more YnM
IOTR chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Lovely story 3

You wrote Tsuzuki's inner turmoil beautifully :)
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Okay the first... seventy six percent of this was hard to read. It just... hurt. Really badly. I don't like seeing Tsuzuki in such pain. It really weighed me down while I was reading it, and it almost made me cry. Poor Tsuzuki!

Then it was just fun to read.

Then it was d'aww-ness and sweet and made me smile.
dragongirl5k5 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow I luved it! Ur writing waz excellent,u shood do more wit this pairing! Great job!
fiona868 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love this fic! It's so beautifully written. Besides, TatsumixTsuzuki is one of my favourite pairings and I love when people write it. The sex scene was wonderful, too! I hope you write more soon.