Reviews for Duck
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Waffled duck. That was so funny! Great job with this!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Waffled Duck! how long have I waited for a cool little ficlet with that line in it? Was worth the wait! DBB xx
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
hahahahaha

Cute one!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Waffled duck...lol! That's just great! Good job.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hee hee. I told you how much I liked this the first time I read it, and it still makes me smile.

And YAY! Skeletons!...

:-)
Rhesa chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Your writing is so great it really shines even in these short drabbles. I know you are busy, but any chance you will return to fininsh your wonderful brotherhood AU WIP's?
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
laughs. That was cute.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Great drabble. Took me near the second to last line to catch on but when I did it made me laugh out loud. Excellent job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
It wrong that I'm laughing at this. It is wrong and sick and twisted. It's not stopping me... *snorts*, but it's still wrong.

Poor Dean.
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh nicely done. And boy do I hope you can prioritize a one shot or two. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Phoebe
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
"Waffled duck" ROFLMAO! Hilarious explanation aside from said "gastronomic disaster"...

Very, very creative, Rain. That was awesome.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I really liked this. Thanks for the laugh. we need a moment like this right now.
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Ahaha! x3 That was very amusing! Thanks for sharing! I love that Sam doesn't get what Dean's saying. Wonderful D
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009