Reviews for A Guide to Making Amends
Jenmoon1 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
good
dragonfire7654321 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Aww how cute I loved fai in this and although it was short it sill had me wishing for more. Great story.
MysticMelodyz chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
so i reread my Tsubasa fan fiction as well as the reviews i've gotten and realized i'm probably not cut out to be a writer of fan fics. So with that said for now until i decide im ready i'll no longer be writing fan fictions. Thanks for reading them and i hope that some day i'll get better at them.

for now if you'd like you can view my drawings here :

Keep up with your writing guys you're gonna do great stuff.

~Mystic Melodyz~
helloiamsky chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Um, I liked the first chapter, but this one was a little strange. Firstly, Kuro would not be thinking about feeling like a stalker.

Secondly, it was all angsty and good until that random thing with Jay happened. I didn't really understand why she came crashing through the window like that...

Also, Fai was almost raped and suddenly he's all, "Does my big dog Kuro-pyon like me?" He was WAY too chipper for someone who was just almost raped. Even if it is Fai, who always hides behind a smile. I don't know if you were trying to say he was fake smiling, if you were, it didn't come across that way.

I thought that bit to be strange as well.

Lastly, the storyline is going a bit too fast. One minute, Fai's being raped and the next he's being 'summoned'...

Okay, so, I really don't hate this story, and I hope you take what I said the right way. :)
format16 chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
FINALLY! I thought you were going to make Ahsura a bad guy. Well you did but, it wasn't his falut. Yay. I hate OC's, so. Yeah. But you did a pretty good job even so.
Sitanya chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
A too fast progression.

And when serious, Fai should not use nickname like Kuro-poo. He does that to annoy Kurogane. When into shock, he wouldn't think about doing that.

And Kurogane just... knew ? True, he can read Fai better than everyone but... to know like that... in the spare (do you write it like that ?) of a moment... it's just to strange.

You said that you cried writting this chapter... well it's sad, true, but as a reader, you did not made me feel the emotion you tried to channel. If this chapter had been three ou four time longuer, it would have been way better.

The overall reaction of the two caracters is... well... strange.
lovegurru3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is an awesome story! it's SOO awesome good job!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
aww yay fai
Melissa Brite chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Love it.
Grimm012 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Its rly good hope you keep it going. And dont worry youll get better at not having writers block.
Kalliso-Myth chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Wow this is a really good story can't wait for more
Melissa Brite chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Love it alot.
april-list chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
so sad... i hope the next chapter is a bit happier
Melissa Brite chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Love it. Please write more.
Melissa Brite chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Love it. Please write more.