Reviews for NaruSaku Sad Story
Sakura Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
loved it the story is sad i like this type of stories
SakuraNamineGamer chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Please makke more!
mattmarshall1000 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ok so I havent started reading this yet but I already noticed one thing that I don't like its the underline. Why is everything underlined? Just a minor thing I dont like I will review each chapter as I read
Graybear32 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Wre I truly believe that if anyone above the age of puberty should be able to express themselves sexually if they choose they may doso whith whomever they want I truly feel that monsters who prey on women and children should be castrated. I applaud your courage in adressing this issue.
tcrpgfan chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
two words: no detail. The story really suffers because of it, and the same thing goes for the lemon, if you want it hot, make it more detailed.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
oh i wish there was more
xzavx chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
WHAT TOOK SO LONG? IT TOOK FOREVER FOR THIS CHAPTER TO COME OUT! anyway great chapter! and im sure Sasuke is her father!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Update soon i can't wait to read please update soon!

Lilly
Hibu chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Alright, well...

1.) Why is it in italics/underlines..? It's annoying to try and read.

2.) You don't use correct sentence structure.

That's all I can say for now, bai Hibu
xzavx chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
ok this chapter was really better then the last one i actually didn't understand what anything said or done ment in the Lemon part a little i understood and can't wait for next chapter can you tell when do you make a new chapter? once every day? if so that's Awesome!
LordGoblinKing chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Good story so far and from what I have read so far i officaly HATE SAKURA'S FATHER THAT BASTARD DESERVERS DEATH! Do us all who read this a favor and have Naruto KICK HIS ASS.
Krimson-Hero.19 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
y is everything under lined?
xzavx chapter 1 . 2/13/2009