Reviews for A Valentines Day to Remember
MrPirate461 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I think you did a good job on this one. You got the technical side of things mostly down, and the characters were mostly in-character, and well-written either way. I also like the character interactions and seeing your take on how the D-arcs work.
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hmm pretty interesting one shot. I can totally tell that this was one of your early writing stories seeing as from your current one I've seen the big difference in your writing. Nicely done nevertheless :)
plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
please make others storys like thise please, this was really fun to read and is a rare one too. i look forward to more of your work
Will0Whisper chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
hey i was thinking that you shoud do a story where Rika and Takato swap parters and do some secret training in mega form just incase they have a repeat of that night/day.
Eqgz chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very nicely done. You handled the characters and plot in a very mature and sophisticated way.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your work.
Raakshii chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was a pretty good story. I like the idea of biomerging with other Tamers' partners. It's unique and very interesting.
ShadowQueen25 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was... Fluff-TASTIC! At the end of course...

Shadow: Fluff-tastic? Is that even a word?

SQueen: *grabs Dictionary and scribbles in it* It is NOW!
Vanui chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is what I was looking for! Nothing overly happy, but not depressing either. Action put in too, and well written. Thanks for writing this.
DigimonTamersFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
pretty good story, Not bad for your first digimon story. I like it.
Weirdo chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great fic, this is definitely going in my Fanfic Records

Oh, and Rukato RULES
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow, that was brilliant, absolutely brilliant! It was nice, funny, romantic, and it all made sense! The only bit I didn't really like was all the tamers being older. I hate that in stories. But the rest was great! Everyone was in character too! Great story! :)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Eh Not bad. Id give it B-. Above average. The underlining was a bit annoying though.

Eh I cant see Takato merging into gallantmon and chasing those two but your thing about the Arcs being linked to the 'mon Vs the human was interesting.

Hu...The feelings being the power to move and such is interesting but wouldn't ANYTHING do as long as the twos thoughts are synchronized?
Ruki44 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
that was really really good! kawaii too!
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I have to agree with Crazyeight, the concepts are definitely interesting and unorthodox, and whilst in theory being a bit clich├ęd and demolishing the Tamer-Partner relationship in practice you've managed to avoid that very well and make it feel like a more natural process. )

I'd love to see a continuation/details on what happened on that night (which I know is obviously going to be a friendly, or rather, 'Disney' (as you put it) thing but one doesn't stay over at a house of the opposite sex without a bit of nervousness and worry about accidentally walking in on them when changing), and your spelling, punctuation and grammar is mostly pretty good. Try to use the horizontal line in the editor to split up scenes.

For your first Rukato, and, indeed, Digimon story full stop, this was very impressive and I think you should try your hand at more such tales, either as independent stories or ones linked into this.

Keep on writing!

Cheers,

B.C.
roguespirit chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This was great. Everyone was in character, and it was well written, I really felt like I was reading quality literature. Good Job.