Reviews for A Valentine's Day Surprise
RechelBethel chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
You are very talented.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
You have a beautiful and melodic sense of word flow. I truly enjoyed this story.
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ahhhh you had me so worried for a minute there! Hahaha this was perfect, loved it!
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Suhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was totally confusing! But I got it after and it was sweet!
ILoveReading96 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I just have to say it -that was just too sweet :') brilliant as usual!
walkingonsnow chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awwwww!

That was just too cute :)

For awhile through the middle, I thought I had gone stupid or something because I thought her boyfriend was Malfoy at the beginning and then when they were kissing on the garden, they just kept mentioning her boyfriend as if he were a completely different person and just yeaaa. haha

Loved this one shot!
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww :3
x.enchanted.x chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was one of the BEST one-shots ever to grace the site of Fanfiction, honestly! It had everything of a great story wrapped up so magnificently in such a short length. Short and sweet.

The thing with Draco and Hermione playing in that second person persona was really smart. The story had humour in it, which made me laugh. But it was the story-line that was so fantastic. Clever stuff.

The ending with Draco putting up a banner on one of Hermione's walls is so uterly sweet and amazing. I wish a guy would do that for me, bescause he would seriously get a yes from me. XD

Great work!
Samurai-Kagome chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I just fell in love with one-shot even before reading it half-way through.

At first I thought it was Malfoy she was dating...but then he showed up at the restaurant and Hermione seemed to ignore him so I thought that maybe she was dating Blaise instead. BUT...BUT, something in the back of my mind lead me to believe that it was still Malfoy and she was just angry with him for being so...negligent of her.

I did find it strange how he was taking such a sudden interest in her but it clicked that, yes, they were dating and he was trying to...calm her down, lol.

Ah, it was all so very adorable! Her friends knew about the day he had planned for her and she was thoroughly fooled...ahahahah...Hermione, smartest witch of the decade to be fooled in the realm of romance.

You're an amazing writer...I have a lot of your other stories on my "Saved Fanfiction" list that I need to read...if I can ever find the time (darn university).

But, I loved this one!

Amazing job!

(P.S. ahaahah I found the line about Hermione saying that the men were dating each other to be hilarious!)
stardb chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw lovely
zzzooe chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is a really well written story! I loved it.
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Nice! :D

I love these kind of tricks, I had to scroll up and read the whole thing again after I read the end!
ClaireReno chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was so sweet!

I knew that Draco was her boyfriend from the middle of part three!

I really loved it!

Great job!
Yanx's Pen chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
dude! this story ROCKED! loved it loved it loved it! it deserves more reviews:D really cool :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »