Reviews for Destined
mylovemiroku chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Gonna leave me crying at the end of that chapter? Jeez it is very emotional, I love that she is retelling the story to Kagome.
tonxzdania chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
aww..
Tsundere.Productions chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
This story is really good. Please write more.
joyfulsoul chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
why you no update :(( your story is so great ! this is exactly what i have been searching for a kindred spirit who shows the love miroku & sango have & you have done an amazing job, hope you get inspired again & update soon, i would love to see how this story will turn out :,)
Eikyuu Kosai chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Congratulations! Your fic has been nominated for Best Canon and Best Character Portrayal: Sango at Eikyuu Kosai, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around.

To learn more about Eikyuu Kosai and pick up your nominee banner, please visit .com.

Voting is from February 3 - February 12, 2011.

Congratulations once again, and please feel free to join in the proceedings!
nine-orcids chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
i really like your story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Rickashay chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Poor Inuyasha, I feel bad for him.

A bittersweet chapter but it was an awesome one. Thank you for writing!
Charli2006 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
awwwww must be hard not having your sister/best friend attend your wedding :(

continue soon, i love it :)
Otaku-SIG chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
I completely LOVE your story, it's so beautiful!

Please go on soon, I send you all of my energies and good vibrations so you update another chapter really soon!

I am really feeling I am in that celebration, I am able to see Sango's half happy half sad expression. And the talking with InuYasha has been so touching too...

Really, I love this!
Griddlebone chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
I'm so happy you updated this! I think you did a wonderful job showing Sango's pre-wedding jitters and acceptance of her bond with Miroku (and the fact that Kagome and her family can't be there with her for her wedding). The way you handled them was very touching... I especially liked Kaede's conversation with Sango, and the scene at the end with Miroku, Sango, and Inuyasha. Keep up the good work!
IYFanguild chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for Best Romance Miroku/Sango for the Fourth Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join the group yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- Catt
Rickashay chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
This is an amazing sotry. I hope to read more soon.
TaijiSango16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
A very well written story. Update soon please!
MyChemicalLove chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
HEHE! :D I got the giggles! I love this fic! it's so sweet and cute.. Every chapter, I go "Aw!" XD
the1980skunoichi chapter 5 . 11/13/2009