Reviews for A Twist In My Story
chandrebestenbier chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Very beautifully written, I enjoyed every min of it. Keep it up :)
Befyg chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I know it's probably a lost cause being that you haven't updated this in like 3 years but PLEASE FINISH THIS! I love reading Jacobs Pov
one.w1sh chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
keep writing...please!
mybooklist1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Hi! I love your stories so much! I went like crazy with fall for you and I was so happy when I found out there is the same story but in jacob's pov. Pls keep going! pls pls write this story!
ladeerelli chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I was wondering if you plan on continuing this story?... You got me interested :-)
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
To quote Jacob...Are you kidding me? Yes I want to hear more of what's going through that beautiful black haired head of his. He is such a sweet potato.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I always love hearing a guy's POV,especially a guy as loyal and caring as Jake.
Nina chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
really good:) please continue:D
rabbitheartedgrl chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I really love your fanfics! Please keep adding to this story, it'd great to read from jakes POV too I hope Shelby will be better :)
miss marley chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I LOVE HIS THOUGHTS THEIR SO SWEET AND KIND I LOVE JACOB I HOPE BELLA CHOOSES HIM

PEACE OUT TEAM JACOB FOREVER

MISS MARLEY
Sassy1515 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
keep going!
Logan chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
OH NO! I am so sad that there isnt more! Please Please Please write more! i absolutely love and adore the dynamic you have created between Jacob and Bella. I can't wait for another chapter. I hope everything turned out ok for Shelby! :D
Twiddicted Momma chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Please finish this story. I just discovered it. It's awesome!
allyas chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
i really hope you havent stopped doing a twist in my story, i love jake's POV. please keep writing please!
AJWild chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I hope you haven't abandoned this. Fall for You was so good, I would love to read the whole thing from Jake's POV.

P.S. I know you wrote your A/N months ago but I hope your puppy is okay. I know how pets are more like family than anything else.