Reviews for Bark At The Moon
Blue chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Please make another chapter, if u have what's the name of it?! :-)
bookmaniac chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
CUTE! Shit, I love Quil and Embry, they crack me up so bad that I lose my marbles! This is a masterpiece!
snow eopard chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
i love it it's funny
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love this. It is perfect in so many ways. It is the beginning of the relationship between Jake and Bella that should have been. She is so much more of a complete person and not just a sad miserable vampire yearning girl. Jake's love is sweet and charming, from the way he looks at her to the way he waits for her to ask for a better kiss. Quil and Embry are fantastic. I laughed out loud at Quil and then I appreciated Embry for being a friend to say something about Jake to Bella. And the fireworks on the beacj were absolutely awesome! Thanks for writing!
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Absolutely perfect. Loved it. Certainly would have enjoyed more.
echo58 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
LOVE THIS STORY!
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You know, sometimes I hate reading stories as good as this because it makes me realize just how fictional Jacob is and how he does not exist in the real world. Thanks a lot for this amazing piece anyway :) x
FreakofMMH chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
great little story
prisonerofsasskaban chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is why I love the Pack so much. Something about the whole thing is just so easy and real, even with all the supernatural stuff.

...God, I love Quil.
converse-queen21 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
very cute. well written. i liked it alot :)
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
love it
SaceSage chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was amazing! I absolutely loved it. The feeling really came through and I was grinning and laughing through all of it.
crimsoncherry6 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh I love this story. It's sweet and fun and perfect. There are so few stories of the four of them together. I absolutely loved it! 3 (and I dont suppose by chance that theres a sequel in the works?)
little furry cannibals chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
LOL, I always knew Embry and Quil led a secret double life that has nothing to do with being a wolf. ;) Loved it!
Analitica chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i absolutely loved the story it was awesome