Reviews for My Body Is A Cage
laurieglory chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
You have alot of good stories that have no followups or ending why? Just read crazy love and it ended with finding about the twins and then ... nothing. Why?
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Love this! It's really well written, it'd be a he'll of a shame to leave it half finished, it's got potential.

Thanks for posting, more please!
Arilaen chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Wow! Great writing style, poor Sam ( I know that it's been a year since you released the chapter, but even if you don't continue this (it would be awesome if you did! XD) just wanted to say keep writing! You are really good, and this was a great idea and totally deserves a review ) ) )
Cainchan chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
great story. i am looking forward to a new chapter :-)
Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Hey,

Great story, but i cannot help but notice that it's been months since you've updated. I hope you continue, because it truely is a good story.
ludosaywhat chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This is such a great story and idea! I love it soo much! This definitely needs to be updated! PLEASE.
purplepidgioncommandbase chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I see you havent updated for a few months. I hope you update soon because I really like where this story is going.
Sastiel chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
WHAT! Where's the rest?Man this is so sad...And kinda fantastic!

Great job! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
MaggieMay21 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
aw. i just found this story, and i gotta say its heartbreaking! haha. keep it up!
Aacire chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I would like to see you update this story cause I'm curious as to how you'll develope the story.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Great story, I just hope that Sam is able to have the Hiv exercised as it were. Thanks for your story, Nicole.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow...that topic is unusual.

But I like it!

I am from germany and guess what?

My friend told me to look at your story cause it would have the same topic as mine!lol

i couldnt believe it!

but your story is great and well written and i cant wait to read more about this!

i am a little sadistic and to be true..i like it when Sammy is in pain!

The more drama hurt and angst the better the story!

Cant wait for more!
sissa610 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
this is a awesome story, i've never seen this topic touched on before. bravo and I can't wait for more!
spnMom chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Are you going to have a flashback about how he got HIV? The summary that you wrote was really intriguing. So far this information is good... but I don't want Sam to have HIV *sniff*...
anon chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Really really good! So well written!