Reviews for The New Neighbours
Riona chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Oh please continue this! I'm so in love with it!
ShadowFox94 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Ooh this story is really good. I just found it and all ready I love it.

I love photography and I always wondered if Hikari took classes. I thought it was different with Ken's mood swings. I wonder what's bothering him? I like how he is finaly warming up to Hikari, possible romance?

As for Mrs. Ichijouji, it is really hard not to want to hit her. You really know how to capture the emotions of the characters.

All in all a great story please continue.
akira-ii chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
hi, i just found this fic just now and i love it i know it hasn't been updated a while but i hope u could continue it;w;
243Ash chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yo - where you go?
desila chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love this story. ]
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
I've figured out the main theme in you're story...

...Ken's mother...

...is...

...Tai?

...No, wait, that doesn't work. CURSE YOU, POTGENIE! *shakes fist, then breaks down in tears*.

But seriously, fabtastic job :) And I'm really sorry, because I think I missed your birthday :( *offers cyber chocolate in apology*
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Poor Hikari. I hope Ken's preocupation with other projects doesn't make Hikari lose the competition.

Happy belated Birthday.
Hiei's Kage chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE MAKE KEN A TAB BIT NICE TO KARI WITH SINCERITY I MEAN HE'S THIS HOT GUY AND KARI IS THIS I'M SUPER NICE GIRL SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE HER SAD. OH AND SO FAR THE STORY IS JUST THE BEST AND I'VE STOPPED READING EVERYTHING EXCEPT SO U BETTER UPDATE FAST OK THANX

LOVE THE STORY

KEN IS SEXY KARI IS CUTE THEY ARE MADE 4EACH OTHER

LATERZ

RIKU XD
KOI Seracus chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Good theme for the contest. I was afraid it'd be something cliche'd like "love" or something else mushy like that. This one actually sounds really interesting. You know, if Ken manages to focus on photography and robotics at once. Poor Hikari. I look forward to seeing how this works out. So excited!
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
I love this fic! There are very few Kenkari fics... and even fewer good ones. I really like this fic so please update soon!
243Ash chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Lovely, lovely fic.

I really can't wait for you to update this.
PrincessJaded chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
A robot! Yeah I can see Ken doing that! :P

He's not that bad, not like his frigid mommy. But we shall see as time goes on!

Nice chapter. Please update EVERYTHING soon! :P

(Nice shot at that stupid kid who was sending those reviews! :) You know you can delete anonymous reviews right?)
emotionless-robot chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Not much else to say except:

VERY NICE.

Haha, building a robot - that's so nerdy!
RadCherishIsEve chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Hey! Awesome chapter. It seems Ken like, for me, to make the Photography Competition a priority.

Well, so far it's a great story!

I'm sorry if I'll ever review late, it's because school's starting again for me. So..don't worry I'll still read and review.

Awesome story, can't wait for more!
BenignUser chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
So Ken's in a Robotic competition, eh? That's pretty cool. I was on one myself back in high school. We had a decent sized team working months on end and brought home first place in the Canadian division. :) So I hope Ken's little project get's mentioned a bit again in the coming chapters!

Y'know, Ken's really... nice. I have trouble thinking up any other adjective for him right now. He's such a nice guy. I think he cares more about the Photography competition than Hikari thinks he does. He's just overwhelmed by other aspects of his life. The photography competition will be a nice break from it all. A 'liberation' of sorts, right?

I'm rather eager for the next chapter now. Keep writing, o' girl-with-no-name.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »