Reviews for Now And Then
Nike NZ chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
pLV-Louis vuitton (LouisVuitton), French history, the most outstanding fashion design one a href" /canada-goose-expedition-parka-kvinner-c-47/"Canada Goose Expedition Parka/a of the master. a href" /canada-goose-victoria-parka-kvinner-c-55/"Canada Goose Victoria/a In Paris in 1854, he opened the first named after a href" "Belstaff Bags/a me between suitcase shop. A century later, a href" canada-goose-montebello-parka-c-25_ "Cheap Canada Goose Montebello Parka/a "Louis vuitton" become a href" /"Canada Goose/a a href" /"Canada Goose Parka Sale/a suitcases and leather goods around the world in the field of the first brand, and become a href" "Canada Goose Coats Online/a a symbol of the society. The 21 a href" "Cheap Canada Goose Coats/a century, "Louis vuitton" the brand is not limited to design and the a href" "Real Canada Goose Parka/a a href" canada-goose-jassen-nederland-c-63/"/a sale of high-grade leather and bags, but to become involved in fashion, decorations, leather shoes, bags, media a href" canada-goose-montebello-c-11_49/"canada goose montebello/a and wines and other areas of the giant fashion a href" /"Canada Goose Jakker/a a href" "/a Vuitton Handbag Petillante features:Bag mainly depends on the a href" /canada-goose-solaris-parka-kvinner-c-52/"Canada Goose Solaris Parka/a type of use materials, auxiliary materials have to finalize the design effect, a href" /canada-goose-chilliwack-parka-kvinner-c-46/"Canada Goose Chilliwack Parka/a especially the already set bag complementary makings is especially important. We used complementary makings is bag of top quality a href" "Belstaff Jackets Canada/a imported accessories, let the bag feel soft, bag type standard, but do not show hard and cloth inside not only a href" /"Canada Goose Norge/a a href" . /"/a feellubrication, exquisite, and strong sex suction many of the leather design, detail is the key to bag work, we in the version to the design when fully considered a href" /"Belstaff Jackets UK/a the needs and requirements of customers and the functional sex of the Shipping worldwide and 56% off for all Canada Goose Parka orders. Save money and welcome to buy a href" /"Moncler Jackets for Cheap/a a href" "/a the warm winter parka jacket at the professional online a href" "Canada Goose Kensington Parka/a GooseJackets Vest on sale provides all kinds of equipment for different weather in winter, you must can find a href" /"Belstaff Jackets Canada/a your loved one Canada Goose Freestyle Vest This style of casual and warm Canada Goose Canada Goose would be your prioity With its fashion design a href" /"Moncler Jackets Womens/a and high quality, this vest is hotsale among a href" "Canada Goose Coats Outlet/a the world winter coats the spring morning or the a href" /"/a a href" "/aa href" . " Goose Expedition Parka/a winter afternoon, you a href" /canada-goose-langford-parka-c-23/"Canada Goose Langford Coats/a will need a Canada Goose Freestyle Vest to a href" "/a a href" /trillium-parka-c-1_ "Trillium Parka/a a href" "/a keep the warm 'll come attain being stored on your own a href" /"Cheap Canada Goose Coats/a equipment a href" "Canada Goose Menn/a two external surfaces flap trouser pockets together with Canada Goose Canada Goose Outlet while having a href" /"Cheap Canada Goose Jackets/a snaps in another one in house a href" /"Canada Goose Norge/a jean pocket Going for a fists can be found perfect Free Shipping worldwide and a href" /canada-goose-banff-parka-mens-c-40/"Cheap Canada Goose Banff/a 56% off for all Canada Goose Parka orders. Save money a href" /"Canada Goose Coats Online/a and welcome to buy the warm a href" . "Canada Goose Chateau Parka/a winter parka jacket at the professional online a href" .eu/"Canada Goose Pas Cher/a Goose Trillium a href" . /"Canada Goose UK/a a href" . "/a Jacket carries with it a href" "Canada Goose Montebello Parka/a a href" /canada-goose-chilliwack-parka-mens-c-37/"/a an custom-fit a href" .eu/femmes-canada-goose-montebello-parka-c-50/"Canada Goose Montebello Parka/a brace send in a bonnet as company, passing along outstanding a defence here in maximum wind illnesses Canada Goose Outlet-100% Customer Satisfaction, High Quality and Safe Payment Processing with woman's body structure in a href" .eu/"Doudoune Canada Goose/a mind, Canada Goose Trillium parka creates a sleek look a href" "Moncler Jackets/a with a subtly cinched waist a href" /canada-goose-montebello-parka-kvinner-c-50/"Canada Goose Montebello Parka/a and slimmer lines are determinded to be the best Cheap ghd Straighteners promise to all of our customers and friends that we will offer the best price a href" "Canada Goose butikker/a and quality for Ghd Australia Store promises that we a href" /"Cheap Canada Goose /awilla href" /"/a a href" . /"/a a href" . /womens-moncler-jackets-long-c-5/"/a offer the Authentic Factory Price,and we a href" "Canada Goose Chateau Parka/a are free shipping to your door!Available in three a href" /canada-goose-kensington-parka-womens-c-49/"a href" .eu/"Doudoune Canada Goose Parka/a colourways ?deep amethyst Blue, rich emerald green a href" /canada-goose-kensington-parka-womens-c-49/"Canada Goose Kensington/a and dazzling sapphire blue ?each Peacock collection features a ghd Gold Classic styler with coloured plates and accents and a protective plate guard, along with a luxe storage bag and roll mat. Embellished with a href" /montebello-parka-c-1_ "Montebello Parka/a a href" "/a tonal Peacock embroidery and trimmed a href" /canada-goose-chateau-parka-mens-c-41/"Cheap Canada Goose Chateau/a with sleek silver hardware, this heat-resistant satin roll bag protects your styler a href" /"Cheap Moncler Jackets/a when not in use, while the heat mat a href" /"Cheap Belstaff Jackets/a provides a a href" /canada-goose-snow-mantra-parka-womens-c-54/"/a safe resting place a href" /"Belstaff Jackets Sale/a during styling. This Peacock Blue limited edition features the ghd Gold Classic styler with blue plates and accents and a co-ordinating blue roll bag and heat mat. GHD Pink Limited Edition 2009 is celebrated for freeing stylish a href" /canada-goose-trillium-parka-kvinner-c-53/"Canada Goose Trillium Parka/a
anonimo chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
Tus historias son muy interesantes, pero porque te ensañas tanto con Batman ,el pobre hombre va de desgracia en desgracia ,no tiene un minuto de descanso y esta tan enfermo que no es la sombra de lo que fue,y su hija es demasiado precoz , con 13 años yo todavia pensaba en muñ tanto drama no me sorprende que le des como tranquilidad la muerte.
LAnger chapter 21 . 1/31/2011
Being computerless on my internship abroad has made for one very said man-boy. This was a fantastic epilogue, wrapping up loose little tidbits, visiting each part of the Family after the travesties they have faced.

Everything was there, hinting at what's to come, even beyond the cliffhanger. Terry and Mattie's blossoming relationship, Bruce coping with the changes in his life and of course, when will Dick recover emotionally and physcially.

Bravo, now on to the next one!

LA
a2zmom chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
Loved Tim and Cass' stealth wedding! It seemed very much them. And, of course, everyone only got to have one day of happiness before the next crisis looms.
a2zmom chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
Let the healing begin!
a2zmom chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
Loved how you wove humor in with the sadness.

I hope Bruce changes his mind about the surgeries. He's always been a fighter until now.
a2zmom chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
That chapter was heartbreaking, but I was glad to see Dick recovering his optimism.

And that ending! Selina wasn't the only one who was played.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
I 've been away for quite a while due to illness, but I'm finally back to read and review.

This was an icredibly intense chapter. I was positive that Tim had finally killed the Joker, but this was a much more fitting end for him - hoist by his own petard so to speak.

Mattie's guilt was heart breaking.

There is a lot of healing that needs to be done by everyone, both physical and emotional. I wonder what kind of recovery Bruce will make this time.
Extant chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
Gah! Not Talia! Bruce can delete that transmission and leave her to rot in hell. Really, it would be merciful compared to what Selina's going to do to her when she finds out. ;)

Fantastic story, again. Your fics have gotten me through hell week and finals week. 3 Though I'm going to be surprised if any one else in the Family ever gets married, lol. It seems to cue tragedy.

On to the next story!
Extant chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
It's a really good thing that Bruce is wealthy with how much time he spends in the hospital, lol. Those medical bills might clean out even HIS bank account.
Extant chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
AALLLFFFRREEEEDDD! Yay!
Extant chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I'm really confused on the history (maybe because there's multiple histories) but isn't Helena/Huntress Bruce and Selina's daughter from the pre-1980s Batman? And they decided to restart the series, but wanted to keep her around so they had her jump into a parallel universe to a time before she was born? So shouldn't she know who Batman and Catwoman's real identities are? I'm surprised she hasn't officially become Family yet. It should be an easy thing to prove her parentage. I don't understand why it's never been revealed to Batman in the canon in the first place. O_o So confoozed... :P If you know a website with the history that can straighten me out, I'd be forever greatful. All I've been able to find is the Huntress article on Wikipedia.
Extant chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
ROFLMAO! "Rhotacism"? SERIOUSLY? They give the condition a name that people who have it can't pronounce?

"I have wwotacism."

"You have what?" :'

"WWO-tacism!" X(

"What?" O_o

XD OMG, that's just cruel! The irony is hilarious, but at the same time, if I had it I would be seriously pissed off.
Extant chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Yeah, asthma would be a really bad vulnerability for a vigilante. What if you got taken hostage (which seems to happen on a regular basis)? The villain is obviously not going to let you take your meds. Unless he really, really wants you alive for some henious reason.

I have a feeling that's not going to stop Mattie though. ;)

I always love trying to predict what's going to happen. So my prediction is... Mattie finds her mother's old suit and equipment and Catwoman makes a comeback, but this time as a vigilante. (Because she can't become Batgirl, since that's Cassandra's post, unless Cassandra gets promoted... or Mattie invents her own costume [which I don't think she has the resources for]... but both those possibilities mean inventing a new vigilante [unless Cassandra steps up to bat*woman* and Mattie becomes Batgirl - that wouldn't be too radical to be plausible], and it's so much more fun to see Mattie step into someone's shoes, a true "family" role... especially Catwoman. Bruce would REALLY hit the ceiling then.) :D

[Though if I'm wrong and Mattie invents her own costume, I'll be just as thrilled. ;) ]
Alexis chapter 21 . 9/29/2010
OMG this was the best epilogue yet! Of course tim wold try to one up his big bro! And i lvoed Bruce knocking the door down and hitting Wally with his cane... he may be down but he certainly isn't out!

And that ending... damn, girl, now I can't wiat for the next one!