Reviews for Yesterday, Again
Interesting story.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Pls update
Kotoshin chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Zack actually be the youngest SOLDIER 1st class, ever, actually - Sephiroth logically holds that title. (and not just because he was probably the SOLDIER prototype for non-DeepGround SOLDIERS.)

Sephiroth' birth year was never actually /stated/ in canon materials, which give you a 'rough' range from [u] 1975-1980. Thing is, 1975 would make him older than CID, and by 1980 Dr. Gast LEFT Shinra. Given thatt he did know Gast in his youth, and had Gast made a strong enough impression that he respected Gast over Hojo - I tend to set Seph's b. year at around [u] 1977.

Wutai War ended in [v] 0001, before that it's not clear whether [u] 2000 [v] 0000 was the same year. Again, in canon materials there's conflicting info on the LENGTH of the Wutai war - it's either 8 or 10 years long, which means it started either in [u]1990 or [u]1992. Wutai War is what made Seph's fame as a war hero and inspired Angeal Genesis to enlist. (Genesis especially, in CC you can read his diary gushing over how a BOY HIS AGE was a hero and how he wanted to treat Sephiroth to dumbapples. XD)

Even using 1975 as a birth year, it'd make Seph 15 at most, the year the War starts. And give Angeal and Genesis enough time to enlist and train and become prominent 1st classd SOLDIERs after Sephiroth - he needs to have made his name by [u] 1994 at the latest, which means he'd be 19 - and to have /that/ much control over Shinra forces, at least 1st Class, and possibly have been oven ne for at least a year.

And given how expensive SOLDIERs were to make, it's very likely Seph was the first SOLDIER of his year with only a few small smattering candidates alongside. This also without taking Sephiroth's own motivations in ADVANCING asap in the Shinra military, because the better he did more time away from the labs and Hojo. Given how much of a type-A perfectionist he seems to be (pure survival habit turned trait from under Hojo, probably), I can't see him taking longer than he had to, to make 1st Class.
ANarrativeCloud chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I'm just going to review as I go slong just so I won't forget. I also see that this is an old, un-updated fic, but there are some things that bug me that I just can't go without saying. First off, what's up with Ms. Godess? Given she's not really a talker in the first place, I think you could at least have given her lines like, you know, a godess? "keep Sephiroth from going crazy" for example. That sounds like something Zack would say, not an immortal and regal being. Makes things... weird, to read.

"so he decided to enjoy his shower." Um.. if he's in so much shock wouldn't he be sitting stupified on his bed wondering just how she managed the time pull?

"Congratulations. You are now SOLDIER Second Class." ... I'm positive it wouldn't be that easy. A simulated feild mission like in the begining of Crisis Core would have been much more appropiate. Now, I know you mentioned you never played FFVII, but honestly I'm basing everything off of C.C. only right now.

Well, that's all I really gotta say. I love time travel, and I think each fic has it's own flavor, seeing Zack re-write history seems like a fun thing given that it's usually Cloud.
devil M chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
I like how the story progress so far except for angeal dead..I will continue to read this story as long as u upload more of i looking forward to read more of yer hollow man...
RogerDering chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Okay I got two question at this point.

1. How does one go from Corporel to Major General? That's what 17 ranks?

2. How is him being 14 an excuse for Cloud being infantile? When he was 8 he dropped of a mountain and got by on skinned knees, that same tumble would knock 18 year old SOLDIER First Class Zack Fair clean out we see this in the flashback. Cloud wasn't popular but he was never bullied (save by Tifa's da perhaps), he mentions that he picked most of the fights in his youth. And Before Crisis and FFVII tells us Cloud is a natural with a sword.
Irish-Brigid chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
Aw man! I want to know what happens next! Oh well, I'll just have to read the rewrite.

I kinda feel for Zack. He may have just made things worse for Cloud. And that was a really nasty way for Angeal to die. Okay, maybe not as nasty as the way he died the first time around, but still.
Nephelae chapter 16 . 10/19/2010
And FINISHED! Though ah.. I erred within my last review toward "Hollow Men" *sweatdrops* o_o; I apologize for that. These review windows should be bigger.. *ignores concious saying that she CAN make them bigger*

But ANYWAY.. That was, indeed, pretty kickass- if I do say so myself. Though Angeal kinda died, and that was utterly unexpected.. (Plot twist I suppose?) And then Cloud is still kind of moody..

I suppose more Angst than Sci-Fi? o_o;

Though, regardless you did pretty well. But lets see what you can do the second time around- seeing as the time-travel idea is still really good. But like I said- Characterization!

Kudos then. ;

Chocobo Confectionary chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
I might check out your other story later... When I have the time. But update this one! And how could you kill Angeal?

Looking forward to the next update!

xx~ Confectionary
Angelgirl651 chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Hello! This is a VERY AWESOME story but!you killed Angeal that was a bad move my friend and you shall suffer the consqests!*evil laugh pulls out sword*Aw just kidding!*throws. Sword behindback hears a cat. Screech*oops " er anyways I love the plot the jokes are hilarious and I'm still laughing my a$$ off! XD thank you No yaoi!and yay Zack/Aerith and Cloud/Tifa! Finally someone who understands XD! I hope you plan to update soon it truly is a great story Poor Cloud :( but he will have his time! right...right? I'm clicking on all the bottons for ya XD (Oops rambling sorry) I love the joke bout hojo XD AND gah I'm just gonna shut up now! Your doing great keep it up! I love the story and hope it goEs great! (Whew done rambling I'm sorry but just proof I like it XD)

RainFlame chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
I could have sworn that I added this to my alert list! Guess not...

Excellent chapter here. I like the way Zack's all modest and so hard-core XD

Keep up the good work :)
Jenova's son chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
I love it!
Barranca chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
Zack traveling back in time is quite different from all those "Cloud gets sent back" scenarios. I feel bad for the poor 14 year old, but hopefully with some help from Zack he'll improve and make it to SOLDIER. It's clear that Zack cannot save everyone but I'm crossing my fingers he'll be there for Sephiroth when the general needs it the most.
Tiny Cherie chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
:'( why why why does angeal have to die? AGAIN?