Reviews for Becoming Brothers
I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style and thought this was simply adorable. Having seen brothers go at it (far too many times) I believe you have captured it wonderfully and everyone was in character, especially Cor and Corin who were perfect. Overall, very good. I particularly liked the idea of Edmund's 'target practise'. I would imagine Peter would be very good at dodging by now.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 1/21
This is great! I love a realistically-written newly-arrived Cor. He's so confused but so ernest. I love it!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Hello!

I don't even know if you're still "up-and-running" as far as fanfiction goes, but I thought I'd just drop you a line to tell you how much I enjoy your works. I'm leaving this here because this is one of my favorites, as well as "A Sea of Golden Sand." Your imagery is so vivid, your characterizations so spot-on, that I just wanted to tell you: lovely!

~Sophia the Scribe
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Beautiful story. I love the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh my word I love you!
DS chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Lovely! I really truly love your stories and find them both comforting and inspiring. Thank you!
Gallagher Girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aaaaaah, I'm dying from the fluffiness and giggle attacks!
In a good way, though. Not... I'm not laughing at you. Really. It was brilliant. I loved it! :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Sleepyreader13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is simply wonderful, and I hope you write more like this in the future.

X Sleepyreader13
MCH chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wandering around Fanfic and found your story. Like this a lot as Cor and Corin sort out how to be brothers.

Lovely and it was so good to find a story about them.
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very, very good! I liked it a lot. I haven't found that many good stories that have Cor and Corin in them, so I really liked this one. Thanks for sharing your talent.
KKK3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AWWW! I loved it! So cute, and its good that Cor came out of his shell..
Ariyah chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful! Totally connected with Cor and Peter. I love everything about this story and the opening paragraph was a hooker.

Ariel_of_Narnia
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really like how you write Cor, and the adjustment from fisherman's son to prince.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Fireun Feather chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is great! You do a really nice job of capturing the characters and the tone of the books. It's also an interesting topic to explore–change can be difficult and it's not something the book touches on. Thanks for writing it.

~ FF