Reviews for Becoming Brothers
This is wonderful. I did think it was a bit much to throw poor Cor into that whole new life, and I needed the closure provided by this story (plus, it's a lovely look into the Pevensies' time as kings and queens). The bit about the journey and how it went for the travelers was particularly Lewis-esque - when I got to the paragraph beginning "Knowing this, you can now imagine the sort of mood..." I had to go back and reread the whole previous part of the section because it was so beautifully Lewis. Well done!

And as for the ending... how could anyone write something that clever while working "feverishly under a self-imposed deadline"?

Needless to say, I'm very impressed and shall have to look at more of your work (stumbled over here through a favorites page).
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style and thought this was simply adorable. Having seen brothers go at it (far too many times) I believe you have captured it wonderfully and everyone was in character, especially Cor and Corin who were perfect. Overall, very good. I particularly liked the idea of Edmund's 'target practise'. I would imagine Peter would be very good at dodging by now.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
This is great! I love a realistically-written newly-arrived Cor. He's so confused but so ernest. I love it!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Hello!

I don't even know if you're still "up-and-running" as far as fanfiction goes, but I thought I'd just drop you a line to tell you how much I enjoy your works. I'm leaving this here because this is one of my favorites, as well as "A Sea of Golden Sand." Your imagery is so vivid, your characterizations so spot-on, that I just wanted to tell you: lovely!

~Sophia the Scribe
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Beautiful story. I love the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh my word I love you!
DS chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Lovely! I really truly love your stories and find them both comforting and inspiring. Thank you!
PeekingSunshine chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aaaaaah, I'm dying from the fluffiness and giggle attacks!
In a good way, though. Not... I'm not laughing at you. Really. It was brilliant. I loved it! :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Sleepyreader13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is simply wonderful, and I hope you write more like this in the future.

X Sleepyreader13
MCH chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wandering around Fanfic and found your story. Like this a lot as Cor and Corin sort out how to be brothers.

Lovely and it was so good to find a story about them.
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very, very good! I liked it a lot. I haven't found that many good stories that have Cor and Corin in them, so I really liked this one. Thanks for sharing your talent.
KKK3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AWWW! I loved it! So cute, and its good that Cor came out of his shell..
Ariyah chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful! Totally connected with Cor and Peter. I love everything about this story and the opening paragraph was a hooker.

Ariel_of_Narnia
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really like how you write Cor, and the adjustment from fisherman's son to prince.

-Dyslexic Nerd