Reviews for Change Heartache Into Courage
StarWarsHarryPotterfangirl2788 chapter 51 . 10/29/2016
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! *insert picture of Milo Thatch here*
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
God like body,yea has the body of a seventeen year old boy that never did any hard work in either of his lives.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
screw Jakey.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
She did not kill fairy boy he caused his and Alice's deaths due to his arrogance and he hadn't caused the family to stop Jasper from hunting Vicky down and killing her there would not have been a child is the reason Jasper doesn't have Alice again if she had not died he would never find his true mate in Bella.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
Once they are done he needs to drop the Ice Cunt to her knees and then dare Emmett to do something about it.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
It is cheek,cheek not check,jeez.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Not surprised the Ice Cunt didn't show any if she could get away with it she would probably kill her and hide the body
andrewpine chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
She is such a pitiful for a creature that selfishly dumped her comes back and blackmails her into marrying him knowing he won't change her but keep her a virgin until her dying should have been the one to drop the match on his pile of parts.
cckeimig chapter 57 . 11/30/2015
Really well written. Great job with the characters and situations!
cckeimig chapter 42 . 11/30/2015
Holy crap! I didn't see THAT one coming!
MargaritaS chapter 57 . 8/10/2015
this was lovely, very heartbreaking at times but excellently written
magmom4 chapter 57 . 5/19/2015
Good story but I have a couple of questions. I assume Sam was killed. Also, I thought that when Bella was in a coma she was changed but she was still human. So how did they wake her up.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/10/2014
F*** Sam.. I so fu***** hate him.. F*** him so hard that his d*** falls off of him and he burns in hell.. Da** you Sam!
StarlightGilgalad chapter 57 . 9/10/2014
AWESOME! Best love story ever! This is definietly one of my favorites! Amazing job!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014