Reviews for Change Heartache Into Courage
Alina-Mary Cuper chapter 57 . 3/25
Jeez, it's kind of perfect**
ariathebloodysaya chapter 38 . 3/11
Finally
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo! * wild sobs dying down to pitiful whimpers* Not JACOB! oh wow! Bella will be DROWNING in guilt: first Alice and Edward, Now JACOB, too! I think the rest of the pack will turn on Sam, Alpha or no. Since Jacob is the rightful Alpha, does the fact that Sam killed Jacob rescind the "alpha bequest"? I'm trying to find a logical, non-magical rationale for the pack turning on Sam- that's the only way the Cullens can win this one.
StarWarsHarryPotterfangirl2788 chapter 51 . 10/29/2016
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! *insert picture of Milo Thatch here*
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
God like body,yea has the body of a seventeen year old boy that never did any hard work in either of his lives.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
screw Jakey.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
She did not kill fairy boy he caused his and Alice's deaths due to his arrogance and he hadn't caused the family to stop Jasper from hunting Vicky down and killing her there would not have been a child is the reason Jasper doesn't have Alice again if she had not died he would never find his true mate in Bella.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
Once they are done he needs to drop the Ice Cunt to her knees and then dare Emmett to do something about it.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
It is cheek,cheek not check,jeez.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Not surprised the Ice Cunt didn't show any if she could get away with it she would probably kill her and hide the body
andrewpine chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
She is such a pitiful for a creature that selfishly dumped her comes back and blackmails her into marrying him knowing he won't change her but keep her a virgin until her dying should have been the one to drop the match on his pile of parts.
cckeimig chapter 57 . 11/30/2015
Really well written. Great job with the characters and situations!
cckeimig chapter 42 . 11/30/2015
Holy crap! I didn't see THAT one coming!
MargaritaS chapter 57 . 8/10/2015
this was lovely, very heartbreaking at times but excellently written
magmom4 chapter 57 . 5/19/2015
Good story but I have a couple of questions. I assume Sam was killed. Also, I thought that when Bella was in a coma she was changed but she was still human. So how did they wake her up.
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »