Reviews for Mist
x-baird-x chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
pourquoi avoir mélangé naruto et one pièce
death77 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Cool story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Smozzick chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
"His bounty was worth one trillion berries!"

What? Honestly the moment I read the tiny fight with crocodile I thought he'd be overpowered but a bounty of 1 Trillion berries?

And then a paragraph later you say killing a warlord of the sea got him a bounty of 1 Million while the mountain bandit, Higurachi, at the beginning of the anime had a bounty of 8 million, hell, even Buggy has a bounty of 10/15 million.

Just too confusing for me to plow through at this time of night...even if it is just small details.

Congratulations on having the will to write over 20k words though.
Vandenbz chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Interesting crossover for sure. Hopefully you'll revive this story soon so we can see what happens next!
deadman2020 chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
You really need to continue this one it's really good.
colin chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
I hope you update this sometime soon. You know I checked all the One Piece stories and I could find one where Luffy had a different Cursed Fruit. Even Switching Luffy and Aces powers not a single one that could be an idea the canon One Piece but with Luffy haveing a different or more powerful Cursed fruit like the Goro Goro.
incarnate of evil chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
I don't want my comments to be considered as a flame, but if this is in the one piece section why are there so few one piece characters? You need to put more in this. And someone without an ability would be helpful in the crew, like you said if someone went over board there wont be much saving going on.

Oh! Who is Lillenette? Or where is she from?

Any way this is interesting, so for now I would like to read more so please write some soon.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Yeah, this story is gonna be good.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Interesting. Might steal this iodea a bit.
Lord Grond chapter 8 . 6/6/2009