Reviews for An Apple a Day
Guy Fawkess chapter 6 . 7/30
(I tried and failed to resist the urge) is everyone in Virginia are virgin?
Saranki Mahira chapter 22 . 7/20
LOVED IT!
yaoidarkness16 chapter 1 . 7/4
This is a great first chapter; I especially loved the bit where Misa was weighing L and she was so clearly jealous of him being so underweight. I hope to read more loveliness from this doc.
xIrelandx chapter 18 . 6/29
I kinda figured Billy Bob was Beyond, since he has a thing for alliterative names and all.
xIrelandx chapter 9 . 6/29
"Why did I not see this coming?" omg haha
E-Loveless chapter 22 . 6/22
Loved it so much :) thanks for the great story!
eenayde chapter 22 . 4/9
Really cool story. Not only was it amusing, it also had a good plot and was interesting. Yay for good Fanfiction!

...

eenayde chapter 17 . 4/9
This story is really good.
eenayde chapter 11 . 4/9
Light is referring to L as L before he knows that L is actually his patient. So this chapter is confusing...

However, it's still very good, and the story is very interesting.
Darcy18 chapter 22 . 3/7
This was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! The plot and the way you wrote the characters are amazing and I couldn't stop reading for hours until I finished the whole story.
And I really love what they did in the last few sentences... I laughed so hard at what Light did looking all innocent at L xD
nonononononononooooooooooo
The kanji for moon is DOWN, then across, down, hook, and two horizontal lines.
Thanks.
BTW I loved this story!
This is amazing! Gosh. I love this fic so much :Don't
Bob chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Why is L such a creepy stalker? He's so out of character and would never do that in canon... It's kind of off putting and detracts from the story
Pumpky chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
The only one strange thing about this ff is that L haven't caught the criminal yet and failed ALL the plans of his (which are not even HIS plans, because it seems that guys from investigation team are the ones who generate ideas here)) After all L doesn't seem this much superior and overintellectual as he supposed to) But as far as we read it more for the romance I think it's okay :D
Tifer chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
The homeless man is pretty much the best character of all time. Your arguement is invalid.