Reviews for An Apple a Day
AIRbooks chapter 18 . 2/5
I just love Beyond in this. This is great.
mhaegantargaryen chapter 14 . 2/4
This is so delightfully fun! (Not this chapter so much since ANGST but I loved the date they went on, it was perfect! That was my favorite part). You write L so childishly and endearingly charming. I know this is a incredibly late review but your fluffy humorous style makes me so happy...I love this! So much. And I couldn't contain it anymore. I'm going to enjoy every word of this to the end.
AngelesPG chapter 22 . 2/3
Debo decir que me enamore de tu historia estuvo fabulosa gracias por terminarla y compartirla. espero que sigas escribiendo sobre esta pareja, gracias
obsessivecompulsiveHana-yan chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
Wow! It is an end!
I enjoy the story as far.
Thank you author-san for create such a well written story!
Here, have my favorite
Nari Lin chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
Lol * no proctitis* the hell. It would be fun to have Light ride L 'if ya know what I mean'. I never knew I was a dirty minded person. Sigh. I love yaoi. BL rules. I
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
Pepsi
Nari Lin chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
Talking slow in their sleep? Hah! My little sis makes complete sentences with full blown laughes. And it's creepy because her room's right next to mine. Find myself falling out of bed. But when you find out she's still sleeping, your looking on like *weirdooooo!* Why am I the only light sleeper in a family of heavy sleepers.*sigh*
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
LOL.. ;D. Love the story.
tineyninja chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
Loved it
tineyninja chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
I loved Billy Bob messing with Light pretending he cant speak Japanese!
Rhast chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Pepsi is better.
that one person chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
Lol no one guessed Billy Bob was Beyond? I new it was him as soon as I heard his name cause I was like "his initials are bb like beyonds are lol"
Kimberly chapter 22 . 1/21/2016
I LOVE IT!
Such as sweet and sexy ending!
Kimberly chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
FINALLY they end up together!
Kimberly chapter 20 . 1/19/2016