Reviews for The Shinigami Alchemist
Meee chapter 6 . 10/31
Robin Rani chapter 33 . 9/23
Are going to finish this? You have, like, two chapters. I hope you do! This is a great story!
xX Stranger Xx chapter 3 . 7/27
You realize that when the soul society sees potential in people they recruit them through the academy right? Not just personally train em'. And what's Ichigo doing as a captain? That was the last thing he ever wanted.
dragonfox123 chapter 33 . 7/14
Great chapter please update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great plot and chapter
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/27
I can't wait to see his Zanpactou!
BlueTengu chapter 28 . 4/12
Does anyone else want to see Hitsugaya kick Mustang's ass?
bethkunoichi chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
Nooooooo! Please update! All that's left is two chapters! I want to know the reason behind it all, and of course i want Ichigo snd Rukia's wedding. Please? Or if you aren't interested i would be to finish it for you. Message me?
bethkunoichi chapter 32 . 11/4/2014
Aargh, ok, i get this is supposed to be a story about Ed and Hitsugaya, but i want more Ichigo! Especially since the lackeys were all from his squad. Come on, wouldn't an argument or even just s conversation between Ed, Shiro, and Ichigo be hilarious? Seriously though, please? Wrirting is fantastic as always :)
miriti1 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I liked this story and making Ichigo a captain is in my opinion a good choice. But I really miss that the brothers doesn't have alchemy. I mean they are soo cool with it and they really doesn't feel right without alchemy. and it would have been a lot better story in my opinion if they where a bit more unique then strange boys found in the woods that had strong reiryoku. I haven't read pas this point but I sincerely hope they will get their powers back. Your story is awesome and you really have a gift for making stories. But I would also love to read how the characters in bleach and your fic react to alchemy and dire situations where they boys use alchemy (preferably both at once) :) in the end it's your choice and I think this story will turn out fine ether way so just keep updating :D
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
erkkk where are the last two chapters?
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Noooooooo well at least they died together
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I loved that guy huges
Frenzied Penguin chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Enjoyed the story so far and I don't know if it's been said or an explanation is coming up but there is no way on earth tucker would not have gone to hell for what he did in the first place so I suggest an unknown character :)
Scaehime chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
I've really enjoyed this so far, and even though the last update was almost three years ago, I still hope to see how it ends.
God bless,