Reviews for The Shinigami Alchemist
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/27
I can't wait to see his Zanpactou!
BlueTengu chapter 28 . 4/12
Does anyone else want to see Hitsugaya kick Mustang's ass?
bethkunoichi chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
Nooooooo! Please update! All that's left is two chapters! I want to know the reason behind it all, and of course i want Ichigo snd Rukia's wedding. Please? Or if you aren't interested i would be to finish it for you. Message me?
bethkunoichi chapter 32 . 11/4/2014
Aargh, ok, i get this is supposed to be a story about Ed and Hitsugaya, but i want more Ichigo! Especially since the lackeys were all from his squad. Come on, wouldn't an argument or even just s conversation between Ed, Shiro, and Ichigo be hilarious? Seriously though, please? Wrirting is fantastic as always :)
miriti1 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I liked this story and making Ichigo a captain is in my opinion a good choice. But I really miss that the brothers doesn't have alchemy. I mean they are soo cool with it and they really doesn't feel right without alchemy. and it would have been a lot better story in my opinion if they where a bit more unique then strange boys found in the woods that had strong reiryoku. I haven't read pas this point but I sincerely hope they will get their powers back. Your story is awesome and you really have a gift for making stories. But I would also love to read how the characters in bleach and your fic react to alchemy and dire situations where they boys use alchemy (preferably both at once) :) in the end it's your choice and I think this story will turn out fine ether way so just keep updating :D
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
erkkk where are the last two chapters?
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Noooooooo well at least they died together
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I loved that guy huges
Frenzied Penguin chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Enjoyed the story so far and I don't know if it's been said or an explanation is coming up but there is no way on earth tucker would not have gone to hell for what he did in the first place so I suggest an unknown character :)
Scaehime chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
I've really enjoyed this so far, and even though the last update was almost three years ago, I still hope to see how it ends.
God bless,
Scae
Syl The tWins chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
Update soon!
hello chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
'"Those two are survivors," he thought to himself. '
Hahahahahahaha! That line...
it's so funny since he thought right after he learned that they had died.
LeoInuyuka chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
potential... to be sexy mofos
LeoInuyuka chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
SHINIGAMI ALCHEMIST?

FUCK YEAH.

(warning: I spam reviews like a cow on steroids)
WdytYatTtttgM chapter 33 . 5/12/2013
Waaaaaaw! This is awesomeee! Please: a new chapter! I know it's been awhile since the last one buuuut... there're still some readers (like me) who follow this fic *sob sob* soooo... a new chapter? *smiles*
Ja nee