Reviews for The Shinigami Alchemist
go to hell
Good story so far. Though at the beginning it's a bit odd, ed and al seem to be fine with being FRINKIN DEAD! Their just like oh we're dead? Better start training. Never mind winry or mustang let's argue with pople.
Also I don't know if its just me but both ed and al seem out of character.
Lupanari chapter 34 . 5/8
I really enjoyed the story, especially all the character interactions - Ed and Toushirou especially - but this ending is rather weak. There's not much of a resolution, if any. It's just battle - end! For another thing, Tucker is still out there. There's no mention of him being captured at all. I get just wanting to get a story complete, but it is disappointing when it comes off as lackluster, especially so when the rest was really good.
Heh. I half expected it to be Mustang for some reason :)
Meee chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
OMG ALS BETTER THEN EDDD?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Robin Rani chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
Are going to finish this? You have, like, two chapters. I hope you do! This is a great story!
xX Stranger Xx chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
You realize that when the soul society sees potential in people they recruit them through the academy right? Not just personally train em'. And what's Ichigo doing as a captain? That was the last thing he ever wanted.
dragonfox123 chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Great chapter please update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Great plot and chapter
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
I can't wait to see his Zanpactou!
BlueTengu chapter 28 . 4/12/2015
Does anyone else want to see Hitsugaya kick Mustang's ass?
bethkunoichi chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
Nooooooo! Please update! All that's left is two chapters! I want to know the reason behind it all, and of course i want Ichigo snd Rukia's wedding. Please? Or if you aren't interested i would be to finish it for you. Message me?
bethkunoichi chapter 32 . 11/4/2014
Aargh, ok, i get this is supposed to be a story about Ed and Hitsugaya, but i want more Ichigo! Especially since the lackeys were all from his squad. Come on, wouldn't an argument or even just s conversation between Ed, Shiro, and Ichigo be hilarious? Seriously though, please? Wrirting is fantastic as always :)
miriti1 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I liked this story and making Ichigo a captain is in my opinion a good choice. But I really miss that the brothers doesn't have alchemy. I mean they are soo cool with it and they really doesn't feel right without alchemy. and it would have been a lot better story in my opinion if they where a bit more unique then strange boys found in the woods that had strong reiryoku. I haven't read pas this point but I sincerely hope they will get their powers back. Your story is awesome and you really have a gift for making stories. But I would also love to read how the characters in bleach and your fic react to alchemy and dire situations where they boys use alchemy (preferably both at once) :) in the end it's your choice and I think this story will turn out fine ether way so just keep updating :D
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
erkkk where are the last two chapters?