Reviews for Project: Goldilocks
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Lmao, great ending. I'm glad that Roxas was able to get his revenge :) Normally I'm used to Roxas and Axel happily hooking up in the end, but I think this outcome worked out better for this particular fic; Axel was quite a douchebag. Awesome work - you wrote it wonderfully. Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
FUUU so hot. Axel's so sexy and poor Roxas. Oh, he's so adorable and I loved how you portrayed him in this fic.

"God bless his eternal soul!" -funniest fucking line ever. :D
Darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
hahahaha poor axel, well it least roxas had some fun the the end.
XticktickboomX chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Loved it :D Go Roxas! Lol
infireandice chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

love love loved it XD
Socebe chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love it. I absolutely adore it. In my mind Axel and Roxas find each other again and blah blah relationship blah blah my eloquence is astounding I know, but the way Roxas was all "Fuck you Axel, your gonna kiss me!", and the way you ended it and everything, it was perfect. I can just SEE the look on Axel's face when Roxas skipped the hell out of there. HUZZAH.
Bourbon Waltz chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
dude, nice xD

i was hoping Roxas would get his revenge on Axel... he deserved it, what a jerk! but i did love how axel managed to erect roxas with just his eyes... hur hur ;D
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow, I loved this story. So funny, way to go Roxas!
ilovewriting23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Holy jesus, this was excellent!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I can only hope there is more to this story I just don't know about yet D: I am DYING here. That was...that was epic. Awesome. And I'm cackling at Axel in my head and also wishing there's more because leaving him like that hurts xD
Moxxi chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ah! Loved this story. Very good idea.

33 keep up the good work!
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
ha ha, good job! i love love love sexy axel. the crazy conservative catholic girls kinda freaked me out a little, ha ha. i kinda wish there were a sequel... ha ha.
Obsidian Thunder chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
ooh! you bitch roxas! that was so mean of him to do that while at the same time so effing brilliant! i loved it!