Reviews for All Manner of Horror
tataya2fly chapter 4 . 6/16
Please update this bc this story is too good to abandon just please update!
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 4 . 4/10
haha
Yugilee123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Will u update this one now or rewrit it and I like the story
Itharax chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! It is too good to leave like this! Also I really want to see the character's reactions to the new summons of the scroll. Especially Jason, Freddy, and necromorphs ( I feel like they would be better than the xenos because of their overall appearance and ways of forming/attacking) all in all though ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
jokerlives4ever chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I really hop that you will make more of the story you really need to make more of this story I really like it and hope you can make more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ohh god this is sexy woo loved the first chapter
DragonClaw827 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
The PSA is just weird... AND FUNNY! XD
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Please try to update. I think this story would be so awesome. If like you are not going to update this story put it up for adoption. This is too good to go to waste. Thanks:)
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
PLEASE ADD JUSTIN BIEBER/1D AS A SUMMON! THEY ARE MORE SCARY THEN ANYONE. Also Slender Man is a good idea. The Bro which is the bad-guy from Amnesia. I also think that the Telly-Tubbys are funny. Thanks:)
Please chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Hey! It's been YEARS since you updated! PLEASE UPDATE!
Hisui Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I swear, when i read the title, the first thing that flew through my head was, 'oh god, Naruto's gonna find a Cthulu summoning contact.'
Kithrin chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
hmmm how bot Pyramid head from Silent hill? along with all the assorted nasties. Or nemesis from resident evil?
Kithrin chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
i have an Idea for a summon, Scarecrow from batman, whom is an expert about fears.
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This fanfic its awesome, Update soon! I have a Idea, Naruto could summon Hannibal Lecter, to interrogate an enemy, give tips for a date with a girl or even how to cook
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
you know there are ALOT of scary bastards out there, I wonder who's the boss?