Reviews for The Hunter
Sarai chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Hope you continue. Would love to see some back stories of the kids.
VRB Mariposa chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Excellently written. That last chapter covered a lot of time, but nicely done. I was happy to see Catherine and Vincent at the end participating, it warmed my heart after all they are the story,even if it was about William and Patricia.

I am looking forward to fuure stories from you.

Thanks

P.S. I remembered Sammy at he fall of the towers afer you mentioned she was Elizabeth's mother
FoxySonia chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
That's it? The end?

How sad. Was hoping the story would be much longer. Was enjoying it so much. Ending seems so rushed.

But anyway, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you will write sequels/connecting stories in the near future.
FoxySonia chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
Wow, I'm impressed with the story so far and really enjoying it. I like the new characters, especially William, his mother Elizabeth and his bond-mate Patricia.

Elizabeth's personality is so similar to Catherine's which makes her a very likable character in the story.

William and Patricia reminds me of Vincent and Catherine, they seem to share similarities. I felt so bad for William when Patricia was about to have sex with Harold. I was screaming in my mind, 'No! What a promiscuous tramp! I'm so glad she stopped before doing it. I look forward to seeing how their relationship grow. Hope they don't have to suffer the way Vincent and Catherine did.

The part where little 3 year old Karen finds her way out of the labyrinth of tunnels without getting lost or seen, and being able to open a locked iron door to go Above to the park seems pretty implausible.

So Jacob is head of the council (though Elizabeth acts more like she is), and William teach/read to the younger tunnel children and help with carving new chambers. What else does he do? He seems to have a lot of free time. What does his father Charles, his older brother Peter and younger brother Joseph do?

Did Jacob and Linda have kids?

Elizabeth's parents are Joseph (Joe) Maxwell and Samantha (Sammy) Johnson. Did they have more kids or just Elizabeth? Where are they now?

What happened with Diana and Dennis? Did they marry and have kids?

What happened to Jacob and Charles sisters - Jennifer, Nancy, Bridget, and adopter sister Naomi?

What do Vincent and Catherine do with their time now that they are retired? They don't seem involved with any of the community's or their family's business.

I'm guessing we'll find out the connecting between Patricia and her sister Karen, and Linda in a future chapter of this story.

For those that don't know the family tree:

Vincent's and Catherine's kids are: the fraternal twins - Jacob and Jennifer, Charles, twin Karen and Bridget, and Naomi who's was adopted.

Charles' and Elizabeth's kids are: Peter, William, Clarissa, and Joseph.

Peter's and Cherry's kids are: David, Catherine and Robert.

Joseph and Paulette are expecting their first child.

That's all I got for now, don't know who Jacob's and Linda's kids are.

Very interesting story and fascinating read, and though I hate incomplete stories (I like to read the whole story as quickly as I can), I am liking this one so much that I'm hoping it will be as long as your story 'Crossed Road', and that you'll write a sequel or continuing stories in the future. But I really hope that the wait for the next chapter is not a long one. I read chapter 1 thru 9 today and I'm already impatiently waiting for the next chapter. If you don't hurry I'll be restlessly pacing aroun, plus feeling jittery like someone named 'Mouse' ;) so please, please, pretty please hurry!
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow, Jacob and Linda are still pretty frisky for their age. If Jacob was 10 1/2 years old and Linda just a year younger on Sept. 11, 2001, then in 2041 he must be around 50 and she 49. Am I correct?

Story so far so good. I'm almost done reading chapter 2.
Sarai chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
I like it.
VRB Mariposa chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
That was sad considering her father never found out about "little" Karen or what actually happened to his daughter. I guess Elizabeth doesn't have to worry about introducing him to the tunnel community.

Very touching chapter...nicely done.

Thanks

Sarai chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Nice chapter.
VRB Mariposa chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
That was a great chapter...things are developing well between Patricia and William. These tunnel dwellers are more willing to reveal themselves then during Catherine and Vincent's times. After all there are so many of them now.

Do Jacob and Linda have kids?

I am curious to see how this all turns out. If Patricia will continue with college? Will Harold and Carolyn become tunnel dwellers? Inquiring minds want to know. How will Patricia's father react to the news that Karen is dead and that he has a granddaughter? What about the Linda connection? It seems as though that could develop into something interesing.

Sitting my hands anxiously waiting

Sarai chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Still enjoying.
VRB Mariposa chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Good Chapter. Are you sure that Elizabeth Maxwell isn't Catherine's daughter? She is tough as nails, just like Catherine. I am glad to see that Patricia will have someone above to talk to about the tunnels unlike when Catherine first found them.

Can't wait to see what's next

P.S. thanks for he glimpse of Catherine and Vincent
VRB Mariposa chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
I absolutely love this story. I was a little apprehensive in the beginning, even though Vincent and Catherine are mentioned and alive, we never hear from them; but as I read, I fell in love with the characters. When I realized the connection between Patricia and Karen (the mother), I knew that here would be a connection.

I do have to ask...where is Jennifer, Jacob's sister. She is mentioned, but nothing is said about where she is or if she is married with kids. Based on what I am reading, all of the male descendants of Vincent take after him, even down that sexy voice :) Who is Elizabeth's mother? Is it Jenny?

I can't wait for the next chapter...please post soon.

Sarai chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
I like it!
Sarai chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Still enjoying.
DesireeStorm chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Omg, it has been forever since i have read a great BatB story! I so hope you plan on continuing this story-line it is so different from anyhting i have read yet so very true to the feels and theme or the original. I truely look forward to reading more of this!

Storm