Reviews for Two Happy Genius Heroes
LesBoredGuy chapter 1 . 9/16
Recently rewatched Sword of the Stranger and decided to look a some old fan fiction. Loved this story, especially the pacing of it and tone. It's a great one-shot and would love to see another one of these, if you ever wanted to one. If you read this, I recommend reading and reviewing Sword of the Stranger : Redemption I think it had a solid first chapter. I don't normally shill for others but with so few stories here, I want to encourage a new arrival.
busaikosensei chapter 1 . 7/11
This is an incredibly satisfying piece of work.
The movie itself I wasn't even going to watch; I stumbled across it, thought 'why not', and enjoyed so much more than I expected. This left me feeling a bit adrift, and I really felt the need for something to just close off all those loose ends that tend to be left at the end of this type of movie.
You very cleanly, very realistically, and very enjoyably closed off all those loose ends, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that you have done a smashingly good job. Well done, and thank you very much for sharing.
I love it
Kittenlzlz chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
This was really really good. Thank-you for writing it :')
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I've been SEARCHING for this fic. This exact fic. I didn't know it existed, specifically, but I was looking for this kind of quality content regarding these two idiots. Perfect.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I love it! Wow this is old though. Im super late to the party. So alone...
AccountKiller500 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
You just painted a masterpiece with words. I applaud you.
Keep up the good work!
Klutzilla01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ahhh, I just watched this movie a few minutes ago and I've already found great fanfiction for it...! I was pretty sure nanashi ended up dying in the end, but this is a nice alternative. Or a preferred one- or maybe I'll just believe that this is probably what happened and be happy. But what I really liked about this was the way it was written so close to both the original story and the characters themselves. Nothing OOC about anything here, and nothing I can't imagine as surreal or unrealistic. Although Kotarou is a brat, he would definitely be able to drag a half-dead Nanashi and a spooked horse if it came down to that, and Nanashi himself is strong, and if the story was to continue, it wouldn't be surprising to see him survive from wounds as grievous as he did (because he's just cool like that).

Well, in any case, sorry if I rambled uselessly. This was just a perfectly, well-written piece of fanfiction that fits very well as a companion to the actual movie. Thank you for writing this! I hope you continue to write since you're pretty good at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is wonderful. I really, sincerely enjoyed reading your story and I will undoubtedly return to read it again some time. Thanks for sharing.
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
What an excellent story you have written. Full of detail, a slow but steady pace of the storyline, and it feels realistic to the reader. Nice work.
Lady Audentium chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ahh this is so good! I fully enjoyed reading this to the very last word! I wish that there was more to read XDD especially since there is so little fanfiction for this movie XDD

Awesome job! Thank you for writing this! XDD
Hot-tempered-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awesome!

I loved the movie, was sad that it ended like it did, but your story made me smile.

Keep up the good work!

HT-chan
Mewdu chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow. You're so good at choosing their dialogue.
Missng chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You are now my hero. 3

You really did this movie justice. it might just be because I'm working off of 1 hour of sleep for the past two days, but I pretty much near cried towards the end. I feel like your title somewhat takes away from how beautiful your writing is (you had my full attention by "the warmth of Kotarou's hands was like an anchor in the sea of cold and dark"), but it was just fun to read.

THANK YOU! :D
dreamonkid chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
jst watched the movie and i luved it!

luved ur writing, u presented it in a very moving way X)