Reviews for Two Happy Genius Heroes
mudkipz chapter 1 . 3/22
I love it! Wow this is old though. Im super late to the party. So alone...
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
You just painted a masterpiece with words. I applaud you.
Keep up the good work!
Klutzilla01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ahhh, I just watched this movie a few minutes ago and I've already found great fanfiction for it...! I was pretty sure nanashi ended up dying in the end, but this is a nice alternative. Or a preferred one- or maybe I'll just believe that this is probably what happened and be happy. But what I really liked about this was the way it was written so close to both the original story and the characters themselves. Nothing OOC about anything here, and nothing I can't imagine as surreal or unrealistic. Although Kotarou is a brat, he would definitely be able to drag a half-dead Nanashi and a spooked horse if it came down to that, and Nanashi himself is strong, and if the story was to continue, it wouldn't be surprising to see him survive from wounds as grievous as he did (because he's just cool like that).

Well, in any case, sorry if I rambled uselessly. This was just a perfectly, well-written piece of fanfiction that fits very well as a companion to the actual movie. Thank you for writing this! I hope you continue to write since you're pretty good at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is wonderful. I really, sincerely enjoyed reading your story and I will undoubtedly return to read it again some time. Thanks for sharing.
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
What an excellent story you have written. Full of detail, a slow but steady pace of the storyline, and it feels realistic to the reader. Nice work.
Audentium chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ahh this is so good! I fully enjoyed reading this to the very last word! I wish that there was more to read XDD especially since there is so little fanfiction for this movie XDD

Awesome job! Thank you for writing this! XDD
Hot-tempered-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awesome!

I loved the movie, was sad that it ended like it did, but your story made me smile.

Keep up the good work!

HT-chan
Mewdu chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow. You're so good at choosing their dialogue.
Missng chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You are now my hero. 3

You really did this movie justice. it might just be because I'm working off of 1 hour of sleep for the past two days, but I pretty much near cried towards the end. I feel like your title somewhat takes away from how beautiful your writing is (you had my full attention by "the warmth of Kotarou's hands was like an anchor in the sea of cold and dark"), but it was just fun to read.

THANK YOU! :D
dreamonkid chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
jst watched the movie and i luved it!

luved ur writing, u presented it in a very moving way X)
CalloftheHaunted chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I really loved this, I'm relatively new to Sword of the Stranger, I only watched it for the first time the other day but I fell in love with it. I felt you kept them in character and this seems like something that would happen, like an epilogue of some kind. Very well done :]
Iridescent Wind chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I'm speechless. I loved this so much that I can't even think of the words to say. Thank you so much for following the movie up with this; it really tied everything up for me. Everyone was in charater and you captured their relationship so well.

All I can finish this with is a simple thank you.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Please continue!its such a good story!
nobody chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
The title is a little incongruous, but I have to say you captured the feeling of the movie and them really well. Excellent job.
MissMarquin chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I just saw this movie for the first time a couple of nights back. I am rather depressed that the amount of fanfiction for this is almost non existant! It had a prefect ending that could lead into some brilliant writing.

Anyhow, that was not my point. Lol.

Your little ficlet here was superb. I really enjoyed it. I think you captured the characters extremely well. :3