Reviews for Workout
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wow data has read fifty shades of grey then maybe he should boot out matt bomber and play christian grey himself grrr that was in the realm of sado masochism woah!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow That Was Very Naughty I Loved It, It Was Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. That was so erotica and powerful . . . I'm with gothvampgirl on this one: I'm absolutely dying to hear about how Nzinga and Data carried out their other fantasies. And on another note, I'm really happy that the love interest is a lady of African descent and not entirely confident with her bust size; I know that pain all too well. I really hope you consider coming back to continue stories depicting their relationship.
Rina Meunier chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I wouldn't let him get away with this ;)
rainbowstarshine chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow... I was hesitant to read at first b/c of the description but I really really really liked this, please write more stories involving Data :)
Rin Koorbloh chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
oh. my. gosh... that was so effing HOT!
Goth5irl chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I read both of your stories an WOW amazing.

That's the Data I wanted to see (or read about)

Naughty, naughty 'Daddy' Data!

But now I'd like to read about: Headmaster and private schoolgirl and Lt. Commander and insubordinate ensign, or even Date being dominated bye her :D

Well done!
PinkElegance chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
WITCH! GIRL!

Honey, I need a DRANK...that was smokin'!

I shall never look at my darling Data the same way again! That was hot!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
He is really in character which is funny. Hee. Great job!
Orlenda chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
WOW-VERY hot! Well written, although I had to be in the right frame of mind for this story, but today I was! I have allways thought Data could take on this sort of roll. He IS a very powerful, sexy android!