Reviews for Craved
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
i love this! you have to continue since were CANON!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Can please make a another one !
Iname Kohaki chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
new chapter!
san chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
i am waiting for this story so badly to be updated..!huhuhuhu!,i can't get enough of this kiLLing me..anyway keep it up!iLove ur story XD
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
That was... _ in a good way. No words to explain it. WOW. Hahaha! You write very well! :-bd Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. :))
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
You really write well XD Haha. Good job. Liking this story! XD
cOLa chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
man! that was AWESOME,,the sasuke in yOur story is just TOO perfect,,hehe,and sakura is just too addictive,hOpe that kishi will REALLy make them as that. haha,LOL...anyways,,this is my first time writing a review,,and with all the stories I read, this is the best sO far,,and i think it will be.

and i really admire your talent in writing! idoL! haha,

can't wait for the next one..

sorry for the long review 3
Cherry Blossoms 1991 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
SasuSaku were totally OOC but who cares! I 3 SasuSaku (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Kishimoto brings them together, I mean it's obvious that they were meant to be!) hopefully they end up together (hopefully alive, happy, and in love with the next generation of Uchihas, LOL)! Sorry, I'm rambling aren't I? Anywhoo I love your fanfic! It was a very well written story and lemon! Peace! Ooh! Happy Holidays! La la la! (I really should shut up before I end up talking about utter nonsense or babble about the power of youth like Lee and Gai.) I'm looking forward to the next chapters until the end.
CornFlakez chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
[WARNING; long review xD]

you said not to review on the author not thingy so i listened and review on this one (i'm nice aren't i?)

well i dun mind doing it, but i think lots and lots of people would want to workt together with you O

i must say your writing style is totally like .. a real bestseller author O_o" i mean mostly when you read lemons it's about 'his member' bla bla bla (my ass, i know what they're doing! XD)

but you just tell it the way it feels for them O (serieusly you got me stunned there for a moment XD)

i usually don't review much (or so long XD) but i think you deserve such a long review. w

so i hope you find a great person with a good sense of english grammar (lol) and update more wonderful and enjoyable chapters 3

(ps; yesh i will add you , muwhahaha, i'm evil -x-)
Twisted Musalih chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Love it! It's really good. Cant wait for the next chapter to read.
Sakura.NightHeart chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
ROFLMAO!

Sasuke is soo horny :L

ahahahahaha gotta love this couple!

i know! i thought Masashi would already know that Sasuke and Sakura are DESTINED to be

:( they love to cause commotion through the fans so yeahh :L

but LOVE your story :D
izzybell117 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
So she finally cave in. Update soon!
lynn8920 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
i hope it comes son! lol i love your story
Kaze and Kiba chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Wow, that was something else. lol. good job.
xREILAx chapter 4 . 12/22/2009