Reviews for Catherine Visits Gil and Sara 14
aninom chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Oh, the last chapter, sigh... I loooved it sooo much!... it is an idyllic home, indeed! thanks for sharing, gals:)
aninom chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Cath got some of the information she was looking for... in the ending, Sara is right, uh?
aninom chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Well, it wouldn't be easy to find even having those papers, but then as Cath said they are smart so, they would do!... now, it is the first time I hear about nursing babies while the mother is walking... but then I could see Sara doing that;)
aninom chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Oh, I looooved it! soooo sweet scene on bed, sigh...
aninom chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Oh, those are papers about Sam Braun!... I can see them already tired, as they say they aren't used to stay awake nights, anymore;)
aninom chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Is isn't too common nursing babies in there? whatever, another great chapter! I knew they would realize she was struggling with her emotions... it is great to see them so happy! and I love Bizzy already, yay!... btw, what is inside the envelope?
aninom chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I'm sorry this took me too long... hectic days... but I'm more than glad to be back reading the series:) this was a wonderful chapter, I loved it! I could imagine every moment and felt their happiness!
aninom chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great chapter! I loved the descriptions (as always) it seems a very peaceful place, ugh? soooo nice, wonderful!... makes me just sigh...
RosePetal7 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I'm so glad I had free time and chose to look through your stories. This was fantastic! Great getting to see the Grissom's through Catherine's eyes. I would love to see this portrayed on tv. They're such different people with a baby in a serene environment.
Ziver69 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
This will go into my favorite file. I really loved the intimate look into their everyday lives and it was even better to see it through Catherine's eyes. That, and I've always liked Sam Braun. He was such an interesting character. Not squeaky clean by any means but interesting nonetheless.
DOCMARTINFANCRAZY chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
another one down and many more to go I am excited to have more to read.

Thanks,

melissa
hammer78 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Great story : )
chasingrabbit chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
I love this whole friendship remain between Catherine and the couple.

"Come back. Don't be a stranger." (Grissom)
Trahnfisch chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
so... now ive read all from "a few days in a canyon" to this piece... and i have to say, im equally impressed with your writing as i have been with parts 15 to 18. the passion of sara and grissom is nearly palpable, the love a big center in your stories. i really like the idea of sara and grissom in this sort of relationship (coming over to one another, making love, but both have their homes, although grissom wished sara would live with him. your description of both their feelings and theri actions makes it fun to read and easy to immerse oneself in your stories.

your style of writing is really great... the words you use to describe all thats going on are wonderful and i have to say, i cant wait to read a lot more from you! keep going and thank you very, very much for sharing all these stories!